Who goes where 28/12/09

me nowhere till the 4th.

No idea until i get in tomorrow morning

i left yesterday mid afternoon, now in manchester for 2 nights, then overnight to london, have a break and then home and im finished for the year, as yet i dont have any work in january so ill be getting on with stuff at home until it changes

nowhere,another week off :smiley:

I know i have got a collection from Ashby de la Zouch on Tuesday morning which is going to FL Birmingham, and then another collection somewhere else going to Southampton…but can’t really remember the details!

Will find out i get into work on Tuesday morning…

nowhere except shopping god id rather ship out

Nowhere Monday but the usual 0630 tip in London (Bow) on Tues; and then home m/t :smiley: :smiley: Probably the same for the rest of the week :unamused: :unamused:

Nowhere till Tuesday then for a change doing the Bridgwater- Swindon- Magna Park for three days. :smiley: Appears the other Regular driver doesn’t do early mornings!! 0330 start :unamused: says he’s too old :stuck_out_tongue: … WTF I’m three years older!! :open_mouth:

Start Monday, don’t know exactly till I get in but after being told last Wednesday when I dropped the trailer at Soton that was it till 4
the 4th…I’ve now been told I’ve got containers this week :unamused:

So at a guess it is bobtail to Soton, overnight there then :question: :question: :question:

Working this week as I had last Christmas off so its 0400 start, ASDA lutterworth for 0730.

Back on tuesday load and go from Immingham to Nottingham should be back empty then wednesday going to Banbury then don`t know!

I am going nowhere untill the 4th then iam in for one week then take some time off :smiley:

leave yard for wrexham monday afternoon winsford salt mine for kent on tuesday morning then who knows oh yeah going mexico on friday :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’m in Tuesday and Wednesday night, going to book Thursday off as going to Birmingham for the evenings festivities :smiley: :smiley: then will be back in on the following Monday night

nowhere till the 4th :slight_smile: then its back down to northampton to try and redeliver a load of steel that I tried to deliver last tuesday but was told to bring it back next year :smiley:

Don’t know yet but start at 1900 tonite probably the same as last night-Tesco Welham Green on Dayhire :unamused:

Tuesday and Wednesday night the usual Paccar trunk upto Northampton then probably the “lucky dip” run in that I get sent anywhere and everywhere other than where else Im supposed to go - Hedge End :unamused:

2 x m/t’s down to Dagenham, lift off, over to Tilbury, lift one on for a job to Surrey. :sunglasses:

My week started 0230 sunday morning for a 3663 Royton (was in and out in 45 mins with 13 pallets of kfc :laughing: )then i was into our Telford factory to load up stock for transfer to Brackley,was parked up and on my way home by 1500 :smiley: ,Monday started at 0230 down to load at Gloucester then up to Hopwood services to change lorries then back down to Gloucester to load to Brackley,was parked up by 1545 so a nice 13.25 at double time :smiley: :smiley: ,Tuesday starts at 0115 for a load out of Hereford to Brackley then a local load to follow,looking like a cracking week this week :laughing:

Early start tuesday to Nottingham/Southwell area for an overnighter with 13 drops,then a day run on thursday followed by time off till the following monday - happy new year :smiley: