Who goes where W/C Mon 05/07/04

so where is everyone going this week?

pam

chiswick monday to clear a car auction then tues off to swiss

02.30h start :open_mouth: :open_mouth: for a 04.00h bsh, wolverton, then home for the doctors, then down to dartline for a cannock chase in the afternoon :smiley: :smiley:

paul

oh yeah, picking up the r series demo on tuesday afternoon :smiley: :question: :smiley: :question:

Monday,1 in each of the following:

Newton Aycliffe
Stockton
Catterick

And then a couple of hours sleep.

As for the rest of the week? Who knows.

Ken.

im 2nd man this week :laughing: run sunday too load in chorus steel tipton 125 ton kiln to rotherham two loads in a week , that,ll do nicely,thank you. so if we hold you up im appologiseing( spelling) now

Shipping tomorrow to Germany with drops in Monchengladbach, Paderborn, Thurnau and Herrenberg. Re-load from Herrenberg for home.

start sunday morning 0100 for … good question i dont know yet

Local this week. We are moving warehouses at the moment so shunting stock between the old place and the new one. Might escape to the Isle of Wight for the day later in the week!

trafford park - st helens- back to yard pick up another trailer off to lesmahagow for a 12 o clock tip glasgow tuesday so nice lie in anyone there want a pint catch me early :slight_smile:

final working week

monday dinnertime start for swansea and camarthen ,then tuesday gateshead metro centre and sunderland then as above for the rest of the week until thursday when i finish with them and go on my jollies ready for a new start on july 19th :smiley: :smiley:

jon

Load of paper to Dartford for 7am monday, going up sunday afternoon. No need!!!

Stupid o’clock start for 0700 Leeds, reload in same place & return.

Rest of the week? Much of the same I guess

Nowhere :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
It’s a holiday here :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

don’t know ,take it as it comes,some where in scotlandshire :laughing:

Genk.

Then■■?

the usual.delivering clarkes golden ales,to lincs notts & derbys.nowt to do with the subject but will be looking to buy a motorhome this week anybody got any advice on whats good and whats bad.

Eight or nine drops in little country towns in Gloucestershire, Worcestershire and Shropshire (which, incidentally, if my favourite county in the whole of the UK)

So, well away from Motorway Madness, I`ll be happy this week.

Vince

I go nowhere :slight_smile: . Lie-in, telly, food, telly, music, beer, food, in that order :sunglasses:

Will be running some errands in between which I’ve been putting off for ages with my newly acquired mint oil-burning Astravan :smiley:

Just to add further weight to the subject of getting things in writing when you start for a company, the verbal agreement when I went to see the gaffer of Featherstone’s was that holidays are accumulated at 1.6 days per month from the day you start. Funny that in response to my final time-sheet where I made note of the holiday days I’d earned to be paid he replied with “you don’t earn any holidays until you’ve been with the company 6 months”. ZEBIDEES. :open_mouth: . I’ve conned some money out of them another way though some I’m still ahead :smiling_imp: .

Rob I’d check that Holiday entitlement, you are entitled to 4 weeks per year (including bank holidays) and I think this entitlement starts after 13 weeks service.

Are you sure? I wasn’t aware that it was a fixed thing across all companies. Afaik all companies have their own holiday rules. :confused: