Who goes where w/c mon 09/02/04

so where is everyone going this week then?

pam

costa del back yard

holiday for the week so no doubt i will be dragged kicking and screaming down town every day.
also looking for a cat / kitten because she gets lonley while im at work…aaaaaaaaaaah:lol:

jon

0500 start, Hatfield for 0655(?) Wellingborough for 1100,then back to the yard as the motor is in for rear hub seals overhaul.Home on a Monday night!!!
Rest of week anybodys guess…

Jonboy,how does it feel to be ‘replaced’ by a kitten?? :laughing: :open_mouth:

Dan.

Collect trailer from Slough earlyish tomorrow and ship Dover/Calais then get up to the German border. Park and take time off, then kick off very, very early as I have to be in Dresden for a noon delivery at the University. Shouldn’t be to hard going as the total weight of the load is only 900 Kgs. :open_mouth: :smiley: and it’s a ‘Special’ so a nice rate as well. :smiley: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

After that empty to Herrenberg to reload, most likely on Wednesday.

Portadown, Newry, Newcastle Run. Rest of the week is anyones guess :slight_smile:

Monday & Tuesday round & round & round Northampton on LGV 1 training, how I love Northampton :laughing: . Then would you believe round Northampton on test Wednesday unsure of time so please delay any plans to visit Northampton until 3pm. :laughing: :laughing:

good luck for wednesday

The dentist! I wish it was somewhere else!

Mal.

AAAAARGH. Wheatfeed from RHM Selby to BOCM Selby. a total distance of 500 yards but both me and lorry will look like a snowman :unamused: Then emptying a ship of groundnut from Goole into Selby all day. Rest of the week who knows.

3 am start for Morrisons at Northwich, Flint, Liverpool, Burscough and then down to Pelsall near Brum and hopefully get to Bookers in Warwick then a night out thereabouts and Tuesday up to Burton, Tamworth, Hinckley and Leicester then back to Peterborough to load for Wednesday.

Taking a damaged box upto Liverpool, over to Seaforth (how big will the queue be?) to put 20’ box on for Leicester 2pm Monday afternoon. Back to Seaforth to swap boxes and hopefully be in Cardiff for 6am Tuesday. Looks like an early start Monday… do I save myself hassle and time and go up Sunday night??

for the first time since i came on here i am proud to be one of the travellers!!!
My maiden solo BIGTRUCK run up from Farnham last week with my new lorry has put me up with you guys… well almost!!

Monday… Enfield-Farnham-Maidstone-Enfield.

later in the week, i know i got a Stourbridge/Cambridge run and an Exeter run, but don’t know what days!

Monday Sunderland - Bedford 4pm booking then to wherever I get to

Tuesday Wherever I was to Sunderland to Bedford to wherever i get to

Wednesday Wherever I got to, to Sunderland to Bedford to Wherever I get to again

Thursday Wherever I got to, then to Sunderland then back to Office to catch up

So it looks like I’m going to go to Bedford Mon - Wed :wink: :wink:

Easy day tomorrow (I was supposed to be on a night out tonite - devon and dorset - but I managed to get back in time…and completely legal, these planners know nothing) 5 drops, Brum with last one in Daventry.

Monday was supposed to be home counties (another easy one) but apparently it was changed to 04:45 start to Yorks/Lancs :imp: :imp:

Then 3 days off. Find out Friday’s run on Thu

Ho Hum :unamused:

Jules - 7.5t GTi small loads and higher speed limits are the ONLY advantages :wink:

Good luck with the test, and good luck at the dentist!!! im leaving Bury St Edmunds Monday dinner time to tip Athens Friday 05.00AM english time. Reloading Italy (Prato) Monday. Maybe home after tipping “oop north” next Friday■■? and its getting warm in Greece so Biggles told me :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :stuck_out_tongue: HAPPY DAYS!! Keep on Truckin"

9am load Barton-on-Humber (a whole quarter of an hour away from our yard) for Felixstowe…

…so nice late start :grimacing:…followed by a snooze :grimacing:…then a bit of a potter :grimacing:…with a few more snoozes (briefly broken by the odd burst of forward movement, 50ft at a time) :grimacing:…then a tad more kip for good measure :grimacing:…followed by a final potter to somewhere as yet unspecified to ensure that I really earn my overtime… :open_mouth:

I can live with that. :wink: :grimacing: :sunglasses:

(Class 1 container work…a lazy woman’s dream.)

Local drops all week. 3 in Doncaster, then Airdale, Castleford, Pontefract, Goole and Selby before heading back to Donny for some kip. :slight_smile:

kindle:
im leaving Bury St Edmunds Monday dinner time to tip Athens Friday 05.00AM english time.

You using a jetplane then■■? Surely need to be in Ancona by Wednesday lunchtime? thats some going

Ooooh… want some company on the run there Kindle? I’m likely to be stuck with nowt to do all week again…

the bear. no jetplane , just a 480 xf superspace daf. leave bury monday, park at habay(belgium) monday night, 8hrs drive. tuesday, habay to chiasso, full shift, 10hr drive. wednesday, chiasso to ancona, 7hr drive tops. all legal with good breaks inbetween, habay to chiasso can be a bit of a stretch depending on the gottard tunnel, so if i run out of time, i just stop at one of the services in swiss, as ive got a couple of hours spare on my next days card. and im usually dragging a 5 ton load down there so its usually 90kmh cruise control all the way. then on the boat in ancona for a beer or 3 for the next 22hrs :smiley: tip athens friday am, back to docks empty for a friday evening sailing back to ancona, another 22hr sailing :smiley: