Who goes where w/c mon 09/02/04

Trailer ex Glens falls NY to Fitchburg MA, reload East Walpole MA for yard (translated about $150 worth).

I can already tell you where I’m going March 12th, Flight VS018 from Newark NJ to LHR, landing 8.00pm, have tickets already $200 per adult and my 18 month old daugher cost $22. CAN’T WAIT :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

0400 start down to freightliner trafford park then over to oldham to tip then reload box in sheffeild then back to trafford park

Early start, 0600 Mon. I’ll be run across to the dealer to pick up my wagon. Trailer-change in the yard too a load for Falkirk. After that ■■
I need to get checked over at Hospital ASAP. On Fri’, parked up at Carnforth for the night. I arrived there pretty late and was feeling a bit dodgy so only had an omlette for my dinner. An hour or so later I started getting stomach pain (this happened once before and I’ve been on pills for the problem for 2 n a half months). Eventually I got dressed again and got them to call an ambulance. I was released from hospital at about 1500 Sat. Drove my wagon to the dealer for its service. Took the works van home to start my W/E off.

in the yard waiting for a hand me down erf to arrive (oh deep joy) :cry:

I start “burger flipping” for Viamaster Transport tomorrow :confused: If I agree to them putting me through my ADR I could “flip” and extra “burger” per hour too. :confused:

Not planning to be here long but sometimes you have to let your “I won’t work for less than £10/hr” standards slip so you can pay the bills at this time of the year … :frowning:

I’m soooo looking forward to my N-reg 3-series Scania too. Will see how it goes for a few weeks.

Rob K:
I start “burger flipping” for Viamaster Transport tomorrow :confused: If I agree to them putting me through my ADR I could “flip” and extra “burger” per hour too. :confused:

Not planning to be here long but sometimes you have to let your “I won’t work for less than £10/hr” standards slip so you can pay the bills at this time of the year … :frowning:

I’m soooo looking forward to my N-reg 3-series Scania too. Will see how it goes for a few weeks.

Rob,
Make sure that if you work 60/70 hours in one week that you get LARGE fries with your burgers.
:smiley:
Dan

45ft box to wakefield, back to t/port, then over to co kildare via mostyn, tip n run up to larne m/t.reload box at workington wednesday…

ohterry555:
45ft box to wakefield, back to t/port, then over to co kildare via mostyn, tip n run up to larne m/t.reload box at workington wednesday…

That sounds like a nice run out Terry!

Mal.

aye mal… did same run last week…takes care of most of the week…

Pat Hasler:
$200 per adult and my 18 month old daugher cost $22. CAN’T WAIT :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I think your daughter is going to cost you a heck of a lot more than $22 over the coming years. :wink: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:

Pat Hasler:
$200 per adult and my 18 month old daugher cost $22. CAN’T WAIT :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I think your daughter is going to cost you a heck of a lot more than $22 over the coming years. :wink: :smiley:

Your right ! just looked at tickets, $54 in airport tax :confused:

So I get this phone call just before I’m about to go to bed on Sunday…
“yeah…make that an 8:30 start”
“yer 'avin a larf” sez I (or words to that effect) :angry:
…rolls in at 8:30…
“not picked, not loaded”
“yer 'avin a larf” sez I (or other words to that effect accompanied by much grumbling) :imp: :imp:
11:00 - “you’re loaded (hands over keys and paperwork) your mates around here somewhere, probably in the canteen” - fat chance, he went home hours ago, they call for replacement :open_mouth:
11:55 - new mate turns up, off we go… :unamused:

Second drop in Cragg Vale, well when I say ‘in’ Cragg Vale I mean ‘see that little squiggle going out of Cragg Vale into the back of beyond’…hmmmm, don’t put a wheel wrong because you will not get recovered from this…trees and bushes (bish, bosh), walls (scrape, crunch) gets to house at top with small yard - well, flattish area big enough for a 5 point turn - turn around for quick (yeah…right) getaway (boink)…“who put that bit of plastic on the ground, looks just like a bit of Iveco bumper” sez I (various words beginning with f,c,b,s and a). :imp: :imp: :blush:

So, finish the drops and back to the yard for 23:20. Walks into traffic office carrying spare grey plastic…
“again?” (it’s not that often - honest)
“should have sent a van like the customer said” sez I, in a colourful manner :laughing: “I’m off, I’ve had enough” and off I went for the next 3 days. At current performance levels I can look forward to another 3 days of late departures, abysmal route scheduling and “he lives where…?” drops starting on friday :unamused:

“yer 'avin a larf” sez I :stuck_out_tongue:

Jules