Rob K's happy, as it becomes an offence to drive a Renault

Taken from the news section (maybe out of context, but don’t let a good story get in the way of the facts) :laughing:
At Guildford Crown Court, Thomas admitted dangerous driving and being in charge of a Renault articulated goods vehicle

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Don’t forget,Rob drives a vehicle that owns a bit of Renault, ( Volvo) so that in effect makes Rob a Renault driver. :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.

:unamused:

Oh NO! I take over a Renault on Monday! :blush:

Dave

I have had a few motors on demo at work latley to replace my dieing daf ie a actros a daf and a man so i said to me boss today when’s renault coming his reply was classic hence reason its going on here

’ you differance between a renault and aids dont ya’

my reply was no

’ there maybe a chance you could get rid of aids’

means we aint getting a renault then :slight_smile:

Galaxian:
I have had a few motors on demo at work latley to replace my dieing daf ie a actros a daf and a man so i said to me boss today when’s renault coming his reply was classic hence reason its going on here

’ you differance between a renault and aids dont ya’

my reply was no

’ there maybe a chance you could get rid of aids’

means we aint getting a renault then :slight_smile:

Any jobs going :question:

:sunglasses:

sorry m8 not at moment just seen ya other post :blush:

Galaxian:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink:

care to quote?

Galaxian:

It’s okay mate, it was only tongue in cheek :laughing: . You can’t be aware of my “love” of Renault Premiums I guess :laughing: . When you said the gaffer wasn’t gonna be getting any my eyes lit up at the thought I’d never had to drive one at your joint and hence the tongue in cheek question. Just out of noseyness, where in the country are you as it doesn’t say on your name tag :question:

the i quit job 1 from rob TC

sheffield area Rob

Rob I have a dilema for you

Would you have the new Magnum that is coming out with the FH12 running gear under it?