A fellow driver is SERIOUSLY ILL

rob k on about renault premiums :laughing: de ja vue anbody :laughing: nice to see ya back primo :laughing: :laughing:

Lostpup:
Isn’t the Renault a Daf cab with a French badge on it? OK it’s the LF cab, which is a bit lacking, but still a Daf.

I thought the LF used a Renault cab :open_mouth: might be the other way round :wink:

:cry:

I was talking to one of the drivers in our yard yesterday who drives a 53-reg 420hp RENAULT PREMIUM PRIVILEGE cabbed unit.

He was telling me that he’s driven an 04-reg DAF XF430 and HATED IT[/b].
Upon asking him what he didn’t like about the XF and what the Twingo had that was better he strangely couldn’t be specific about either (how odd…) but did finally cave in to my interrogation (who wouldn’t :laughing: ) by admitting that the Twingo was “a bit underpowered” but (apparently) has a “bigger and more comfy bunk that the XF has”. That was all he could come up with and finished the conversation by saying that he “wouldn’t swap it for the world”.
Does anyone have the number for a good local doctor in the south Leeds area :question: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

oh dear… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

V8KARLV8:
oh dear… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

there coming to take HIM away ha ha ha… :wink:

yep we would all be safer i reckon :laughing: :wink:

Renault Privilege better?

I don’t think sooooooooooo…
:unamused:

depends on the extra,s really.
daf xf and 22k a year or twingo and 30 k a year. parlez vouz france anybody. :wink:

dave:
depends on the extra,s really.
daf xf and 22k a year or twingo and 30 k a year. parlez vouz france anybody. :wink:

Yeah alright, at that kind of difference in money I might just be able to put my gripes with them aside…

:smiling_imp:

Im going to regret this :stuck_out_tongue:

Renault Premium and 30k please.

Oh I already have the Renault :exclamation: I just need the 30k now then

Cant comment on a CF either, only ever driven one about 300 yards bob tail.

The high roof priviledge isnt as bad as you make out Rob, I can agree about the power or lack of it though

Phew, Im glad that;s over :smiley:

Wheel Nut:
The high roof priviledge isnt as bad as you make out Rob

Oh it is. Hammock style top bunk and even with it fully ‘extended’ so-to-speak you’ve got zero head room on the bottom bunk. Useless.

There’s still nowhere to put anything.

:angry:

I actually liked the Daf XF I drove week before last. I liked to Premium, or I did before I had to start cable tying bits back onto it :unamused:.

i have been driving a XF 480 for the last two and a half months and have to say as far as sleeping, storage etc go, I don’t think theres anything to beat it!!
I ain’t a little bloke and find the bottom bunk the best I have ever slept on!!
Nothing will get me out my ‘baby’ :o)

Oh I already have the Renault I just need the 30k now then

And I have/had both. :smiley:

Ken.

Isn’t the Renault a Daf cab with a French badge on it? OK it’s the LF cab, which is a bit lacking, but still a Daf. Am currently driving a CF 85 Space Cab. In terms of comfort and ease to drive - can’t beat it as far as I’ concerned. I love it - except for a bit of a blind-spot on the nearside.

Just got a XF Super space cab and love it ,its got an auto box and i really rate it,that is after getting used to backing onto bays with it(bloke at first delivery i done with it thought i was trying to put his bay 30ft back into the warehouse,oh dear!).Only complaint-stereo speakers-absolute crapfor the price of the truck.

Twingo …“wouldn’t swap it for the world”.

Don’t know who said that, but he sounds like a sensible bloke to me.

I must say, Renault trucks are looking up, they’re starting to fit proper drive axles to them, made by Albion in Glasgow :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

daf every time :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

you see the problem with rob’s mate is he is spending to much time in the " twingo " he is already starting to lose his marbles. :confused: :confused:

DAVE;has given the right answer i would drive a reliant robin if they are going to pay me 30k+ ayear, but if could have what i like a SCANIA
LONGLINE-2axles-580hp – with either a nice trailer or a ADR ROADTANK:

ANY OFFERS TO SUPPLY THE ABOVE WITH JOB WILL BE WELCOME;