new toy

well after been driving class c+e for a couple of months now, im sure getting out and about, london regular, kent, to south wales to glasgow so doing some milage but im enjoying it

waiting on a text today to say my new renault t artic is in for me to load my gear into, the only 15 plate in the yard so well chuffed about that, think it may possibly ruffle some feathers but its up to the bosses

It’s nice to be given a brand spanker.

bigdavehull:
well after been driving class c+e for a couple of months now, im sure getting out and about, london regular, kent, to south wales to glasgow so doing some milage but im enjoying it

waiting on a text today to say my new renault t artic is in for me to load my gear into, the only 15 plate in the yard so well chuffed about that, think it may possibly ruffle some feathers but its up to the bosses

Nice to get a new motor Iv been given 3 in my time driving,the best been an 04 plate scania topliner,I loved that truck.
The motor I have now is older than that but having your “own” to have your gear in and make how you want it is the main thing.

Divide and conquer

dozy:
Divide and conquer

certainly causes a stir,whenever there`s additions to the fleet. :laughing:

don’t want to burst yer bubble,but do you think it might be that no body else wants to drive the ugly bloody thing new or not :wink: id sooner have my erf Olympic over my new cf any day :laughing: enjoy the new shed and two fingers to the rest of them

All workplace politics aside, it can reasonably be taken as a vote of confidence in you. (Just don’t laud it over the others and alienate them!). :wink:

commonrail:
It’s nice to be given a brand spanker.

Ditto, regardless of marque (unless it’s a Hino!)
I’m quite warming to these new Renaults, I thought they were ugly at first but a paint job can change a motor.
Good luck in your new motor mate

(anyone named Dave can’t be bad!) :wink:

Alrite Dave, got a new motor :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

theres no substitute for new. crack on with pride. …just don’t scratch it …

dieseldog999:
theres no substitute for new. crack on with pride. …just don’t scratch it …

+1 but if you do

BURN IT

and run :wink:

Thanks guys, just been to.yard and put my stuff in it, im impressed with it so lets see how shes drives, got built in fridge and bluetooth stereo and all that jazz which is alot more then the daf ive been in