Royal Mail Warrington Omega Hub

I’m on the lookout for what agency supplies drivers for Royal Mail at their Warrington hub. I’m night trunking for Hermes out of there at the moment.

I’ve given ADR Network a bell, but they’ve hardly filled me with confidence - the Hermes transport office has better customer service! :open_mouth:

slowlane:
I’m on the lookout for what agency supplies drivers for Royal Mail at their Warrington hub. I’m night trunking for Hermes out of there at the moment.

I’ve given ADR Network a bell, but they’ve hardly filled me with confidence - the Hermes transport office has better customer service! :open_mouth:

I know Pertemps are recruiting for royal mail in Coventry so I assume they have the royal mail contract. I know ADR are advertising for Royal mail but they are a bit slow and not the best paying.

I’m currently working for ADR networks and you have to keep chasing them. I would get an assessment booked with any agency then register with the best paying and work through them.

the main agency for R.M omega south is as you say ADR network (Liam)
done the assessment recently and that was more than enough for me.
P.M if you want the full low down but do yourself a favour and swerve
it like the plague

I understood down South, Manpower had the contracts for RM and Pertemps had the contract for RM further up north

Again, as I understood, anyone else is just having the work subbed out through a secondary agency and possibly taking a financial hit on the rates paid to the drivers?

I think at most depots Manpower and Pertemps share out the work. ADR are part of Pertemps.

Thanks guys. I’ve got myself booked in to go and sign up to ADR Network.