Corporate Road Solution AKA BEAU in administration

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-50390947

Sad for people to lose jobs just before Xmas.

Hope everyone finds new jobs quickly.

Sent from my CMR-W09 using Tapatalk

simcor:
Job losses as Bathgate haulage firm enters administration - BBC News

Yep worked for them a couple of times. Hope the agency is ok though.

They did profit from the TOM heist which saw a number of hauliers running round with nearly new trailers as TOM vehicle rentals went belly up a year or so ago. Most of their trucks were newish Mercs.

Hope the black lad from Brum who subbed off them doing a stonking mileage - he had a new Scania each year - is ok. Worked hard did that guy.

Gary is a cheeky chappy. Liked him a lot, thought he’d make a go of it this time around. Liked his bling motor’s a bit too much though.

Usually sorts the people who were square with him out before the end.

He’ll be off to the forest again to hide in a log cabin the noo. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Be back soon enough once the heat from the creditors dies down. New name, same faces, same work. You know how it goes.

harrawaffa:
Be back soon enough once the heat from the creditors dies down. New name, same faces, same work. You know how it goes.

You know’s it. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are these the lot who subbed for Lidl, or is that another pretentiously named company?

Forget this.
Toonsy’s right below.

the maoster:
Are these the lot who subbed for Lidl, or is that another pretentiously named company?

Is t that called corporate logistics solutions? Based near Brum?

simcor:
Job losses as Bathgate haulage firm enters administration - BBC News

Just before Christmas? It’s not even halfway through November FFS…

Christmas is 25th December

the nodding donkey:

Blimey, I can’t believe your insensitivity. :open_mouth:

Since you clearly haven’t a clue… :unamused:

If a person gets made redundant now, they wait X amount of time for their monies owed.
Then they have to find a new job (takes time and is not easy.)
Then if that miracle is achieved, they have to work X time in hand, so could easily have no cash for bills and family let alone presents and the extra expense that is Xmas.

dieseldave:

the nodding donkey:

If a person gets made redundant now, they wait X amount of time for their monies owed.
Then if that miracle is achieved, they have to work X time in hand, so could easily have no cash for bills and family let alone presents and the extra expense that is Xmas.

Yes, I’m incredibly insensitive when it comes to the ‘forced down your throat’ Christmas crap every year. It’s over a month before Christmas.

Oh, why would you wait until you have gotten your ‘monies owed’ before looking for a job. And if a driver cant find a job within a week, hes doing something wrong. Maybe a ■■■■ job, but theres work out there.

By the way, I do feel for those losing their job, and hope they find a new job soon. But dont give me this ‘christmas crap’.

the nodding donkey:

dieseldave:

the nodding donkey:

Yes, I’m incredibly insensitive when it comes to the ‘forced down your throat’ Christmas crap every year. It’s over a month before Christmas.

Oh, why would you wait until you have gotten your ‘monies owed’ before looking for a job. And if a driver cant find a job within a week, hes doing something wrong. Maybe a [zb] job, but theres work out there.

By the way, I do feel for those losing their job, and hope they find a new job soon. But dont give me this ‘christmas crap’.

Slightly off topic,was chatting to our much loved new Polish tm recently,she told me not only is the Polish economy booming,with drivers regularly in the 1 k a week bracket but their sick pay for the first six months is full pay that gradually reduces within that time to stop the obvious lead swinging coterie from full on abuse.A legacy from communist times it seems.Ever get the feeling you`ve bin had?

toonsy:

the maoster:

Is t that called corporate logistics solutions? Based near Brum?

Corporate Logistics Solutions is the green units with the butterfly. See them with a lot of Lidl trailers.

Not sure what work Beau did in generally but I have seen quite a few pulling Asda DD trailers. Silver unit with blue writing.

the nodding donkey:

dieseldave:

the nodding donkey:

Oh, why would you wait until you have gotten your ‘monies owed’ before looking for a job. And if a driver cant find a job within a week, hes doing something wrong. Maybe a [zb] job, but theres work out there.

I didn’t mean to suggest that a person would wait for monies owed before seeking a new job, but I can see that what I wrote can be read that way.

Just to clarify… (for you) the person has a blip in their income because not all companies can pay monies owed immediately, and so is another task for the administrators.

In terms of humbug at Xmas, I taught Scrooge all he knows but he failed his final exam for extravagance because he lit the candle. So yes, I can say that Xmas is crap.

However, I wouldn’t foist that opinion on others, so I hope the people affected in this latest calling in of administrators aren’t too affected by the fact that it is near Xmas.

On a personal note, I still find your comment rather crass. :imp:

Sad to see them Go. Duncan Adams went bust as well. And they were a big company. Think there needs to be a conversation to protect companies like this doing work and providing jobs.