Corporate Solutions Logistics

I’ve just read that Corporate Solutions Logistics have gone into administration. Feel for all the drivers. I know they do a lot of LIDL work, any idea what haulier may take over the LIDL store deliveries and what other hauliers current do them?

Many thanks

Jaxo:
I’ve just read that Corporate Solutions Logistics have gone into administration. Feel for all the drivers. I know they do a lot of LIDL work, any idea what haulier may take over the LIDL store deliveries and what other hauliers current do them?

Many thanks

Can you put up a link to that? Tell us which reliable source that is from?
Hate to think anyone would repeat a rumour, or something off the www.

Something like this:
motortransport.co.uk/blog/2022/ … collapses/

Jaxo:

LIDL don’t have a single main haulage contractor, they just literally take anyone who is available with a trailer. It would appear it pays a day rate good enough that when the company my lad works at does it and they give him just 4 or 5hrs worth of work his boss pays him for a full 13.

Franglais:

Jaxo:

Many thanks

Can you put up a link to that? Tell us which reliable source that is from?
Hate to think anyone would repeat a rumour, or something off the www.

Something like this:
motortransport.co.uk/blog/2022/ … collapses/

That is where I read it and also on another website, if the information is wrong and it’s just a rumour then I apologise for misinformation. But as motortransport report news I took them as a source. Also their companies house business-live.co.uk/enterpr … 303714.amp

There’s a unit & trailer at Lidl donny , and a unit at Wakefield , no idea if drivers abandoned them , or that’s where they were based and waiting to be collected

Corporate Solutions (Logistics) Enters Administration
Morrish Solicitors have been contacted by a number of former employees who are considering taking legal action against Corporate Solutions (Logistics). The Solihull logistics firm allegedly failed to consult employees prior to making them redundant.

If you or someone you know has been made redundant without consultation, you could claim up to 90 days’ pay by making a Protective Award Claim.

When making more than 20 redundancies at one workplace, employers are under a duty to inform and consult with employee representatives. If they fail to do this, claims can be made for compensation. Our expert employment solicitors handle Protective Award Claims on a no win no fee basis. This means you do not need to pay any legal fees unless your claim is successful

Just closed shop without consultation

For anyone affected by this approach ACAS or citizens advice first rather than one of these no win no fee merchants. There are simply too many vultures circling to exploit other peoples misery for their own financial benefit.

acas.org.uk/collective-cons … ly-consult

We’re Corporate Solutions Logistics spun out of the former D J Ponsonby operation?

Real shame that. I did a year for them on Aldi at Castle Donnington, great bunch of lads and the TM would always fight your corner. Units and trailers were some right junk though, one merc had DPF problems and set on fire twice :laughing:

I always thought that they had the most bullst buzzword name in the industry

EDTRUCK:
We’re Corporate Solutions Logistics spun out of the former D J Ponsonby operation?

yes,des ponsonby now deceased and younger brother mark…