Lib Dem’s £10,000 for training

The libs reckon that they are going to give £10000 to adults for training. Does that mean we can get it to pay for our cpc ? I won’t hold my breath.

With that money I’d be out of the industry like a shot and getting a trade behind me…

■■■■ the CPC

Like they said no fees for students.Libtards are liars.That woman is never getting near number 10 :unamused:

bbc.co.uk/news/election-2019-50367650

Should help get us a qualification to compete with when out on the job hunt at the car washes.

Utter load of carrot dangling tosh

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Odd days:
The libs reckon that they are going to give £10000 to adults for training. Does that mean we can get it to pay for our cpc ? I won’t hold my breath.

Individually or collectively?

njl:

Odd days:

Individually or collectively?

It`s actually a grant towards the cost of a Train Season Ticket into London.

Maybe Jo Swinson should take up the training grant herself because as long as she’s got a hole in her backside, she won’t make it as Prime Minister.

toonsy:
With that money I’d be out of the industry like a shot and getting a trade behind me…

[zb] the CPC

Too bloody right, there are better industries with better t.s & c.s to spend your x no of thousands on than this crock of ■■■■. :bulb:

Won’t happen, there’s more chance of me getting 2 tickets for the Champions League final to go and watch Newcastle win it next season than those clowns getting into power. :unamused:

I’m sure I read somewhere that there would be additional funds for those who lose their jobs to automation.

Could be a win win situation here.

Ex truck drivers form an orderly queue for a new trade as a builder or plumber or if you’re really lucky working in a factory minding a machine for 8 mind numbing hours per day.( Two days later running for the exit back to driving work which won’t be there because the Libtards have also taken most of the trucks off the road and probably having to pay back the grant ).Be careful what you wish for. :unamused:

Nite Owl:

The average driver is going to just love being retrained as a building/clerical/factory worker and in most cases will be running for the exit by midday on the second day to save their sanity.

The Lib Dumps announced this policy from the headquarters of White Hat GB. Guess who is the CEO of White Hat GB ? It’s none other than Euan Anthony Blair spawn of Tony.

Election time… I have this policy… WHATEVER ANY political party states they WILL DO the opposite or nothing at all… in a work they feed the voters crap to get elected…

LGVStuart:
Election time… I have this policy… WHATEVER ANY political party states they WILL DO the opposite or nothing at all… in a work they feed the voters crap to get elected…

That’s about it, they’re all out there trying to out promise each other and then complain that the other parties spending figures don’t add up.
They’re using the recent flooding as a political bat to beat each other today, won’t be surprised if by the end of the week, the Conservatives will promise a free fish supper every Friday, only for Labour to promise a free curry on a Saturday, beer included.

Carryfast:

Nite Owl:

The average driver is going to just love being retrained as a building/clerical/factory worker and in most cases will be running for the exit by midday on the second day to save their sanity.

Considering how many HGV Licence holders that aren’t employed in the haulage industry, I think getting out of the industry has worked out well for many ex-drivers.

muckles:

LGVStuart:

That’s about it, they’re all out there trying to out promise each other and then complain that the other parties spending figures don’t add up.
They’re using the recent flooding as a political bat to beat each other today, won’t be surprised if by the end of the week, the Conservatives will promise a free fish supper every Friday, only for Labour to promise a free curry on a Saturday, beer included.

True.
In fact they claim to have costed out the other parties policies, before they release costing for their own promises!