Man night heater

I’ve got a 19 plate MAN tgx and if I put the night heater on the low battery alarm starts beeping. Anyone else on here having the same problem?

Yes I did! Also every time I used the microwave it went crazy so out of sheer frustration at the flashing red light I managed to get the ‘switch’ out of the dash and unplugged it, and wha do you know, no more alarm…ever!
It’s quite fiddly to get it out but if you manage to you’ll be along on here to thank me after your next night out!!! [emoji23]

Thanks I’ll have a look at that. Apparently one of our other drivers has the same problem with his.

We had another new MAN this year and his was doing the same so I did the same, disconnected the plug from the back of the ‘switch’ and it’s worked for the driver of this one too.

Done as advised thank you. All good so far just have to hope I don’t end up with a flat battery when the cold nights set in.

I’ve not managed to flatten my batteries yet and I do like a nice toasty cab as well as using my microwave to make food.