Truck,bus,lorry,campervan?

well here i am in sunny sweden touring europe with my gorgeous misses and guess what i saw passing through amsterdam? is it,truck,bus,lorry,camper,or what ?
whatever it is,it had about 20 stoners sleeping unter the tarpaulin reeking of various blends of skunk weed over the weekend on the campsite i was at.
i dont think id like to head for mongolia or japan on it though.
has any of the euro brigade spotted it on their travels?
no doubt the mods can confirm its a swedish i.p. im posting from which might make a refreshing change for the doubters of the usual similar pish posted. :slight_smile:

Any volunteers to drive that out over the border?

Ha!..

You’re not fooling me with yer Swedish IP address mate.

I know that’s you Trampy! :unamused:

Used to see something similar in a camp site just north of Inverness. Don’t remember which mainland European country it came from, but sometimes the sleeping accomodation was in a trailer, or a separate vehicle.

What is it.
Well there’s a big yellow clue in the pic.

It’s a pink caravan.and looking at the state it’s in. I’d say it’s a static caravan.

Although the answer you probably want is it’s a single deck coach

https://www.scania.com/group/en/touring-the-world-in-a-pink-scania-bus/

Last time I made a joke on here about somebody supposedlly being abroad, he took offence at me. :neutral_face:
So I deffo believe you DD. :laughing:

(But that looks suspiciously like round the back of Fleet sevices. :smiley: )

robroy:
Last time I made a joke on here about somebody supposedlly being abroad, he took offence at me. :neutral_face:

Rob , you can just see the new building [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’ve just checked your IP address and it’s come back as tellytubby land so you’re either dipsy, tinkywinky or Uktramp.

I always figured you were full of po whoever you were.

:smiley:

blue estate:

robroy:

Rob , you can just see the new building [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I knew it…the lying ■■■■. :laughing:

That wasn’t TOO offensive was it? :neutral_face:

any chance noel edmonds is there with his pink and yellow rubber clad “friend”■■

Maybe there are more than one.
I saw one exactly like that in oban on Sunday

edd1974:
What is it.

It’s a pink caravan.and looking at the state it’s in. I’d say it’s a static caravan.

Reading the info in that link it’s actually a substantial organisation with 30+ of those “buses” spread out all over the world, or there was in 2015.

Supatramp:
Used to see something similar in a camp site just north of Inverness. Don’t remember which mainland European country it came from, but sometimes the sleeping accomodation was in a trailer, or a separate vehicle.

That would be Rotel tours from Germany. They reckon they would quite often find a deceased passenger in the trailer :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Reef:
I’ve just checked your IP address and it’s come back as tellytubby land so you’re either dipsy, tinkywinky or Uktramp.

^^^^^^^^^^
check again mr moderator and correct your mistake.
you can also check the pics and see the dates coincide as the days after the weekend session in amsterdam.
check this one and see its the same swedish ip address where i drove to a cpl months ago. close to kungsbacka.
the bus /lorry/camper was in this place where we were camping over the weekend.
amsterdam.nl/vliegenbos/
the maps 30 mins short of the puttgarden ferry,
my misses still dont know i was taking her pics next to the ■■■ supermarket.
then some may recognise the malmo bridge?
pics of me van in the same place and then here in sweden…just sold it last week from BLOCKET/GUMTREE for a fortune and flights booked back to the land that time forgot for next week.
by all means feel free to ask for further proof that the postings are genuine and not the fantasy pish spouted elsewhere.( i can easily call from a swedish phone)?
feel free to check it out and correct your mistake please? :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

forgot the malmo bridge. :slight_smile:

edd1974:
What is it.

It’s certainly not a static caravan as I saw one of those in the coach park at Stonehenge the other week!!!

dieseldog999:

Reef:

^^^^^^^^^^
check again mr moderator and correct your mistake.
you can also check the pics and see the dates coincide as the days after the weekend session in amsterdam.
check this one and see its the same swedish ip address where i drove to a cpl months ago. close to kungsbacka.
the bus /lorry/camper was in this place where we were camping over the weekend.
amsterdam.nl/vliegenbos/
the maps 30 mins short of the puttgarden ferry,
my misses still dont know i was taking her pics next to the ■■■ supermarket.
then some may recognise the malmo bridge?
pics of me van in the same place and then here in sweden…just sold it last week from BLOCKET/GUMTREE for a fortune and flights booked back to the land that time forgot for next week.
by all means feel free to ask for further proof that the postings are genuine and not the fantasy pish spouted elsewhere.( i can easily call from a swedish phone)?
feel free to check it out and correct your mistake please? :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

dd I believe you mate, do me a favour though get a genuine Swedish gal to give me a call at 11.30 when swmbo has gone to bed… 07890++++++++ cheers dd. :wink: :smiley:

if my misses wont do it then il see how it goes once i try the testicle clamps. :slight_smile: