Chris Hooper

any body know how Chris is doing ?

Hiya all just read a article in this months or last months truck mag , i was just wondering if anyone had any pics of the scania he drives/owns it looks really nice (even though i dont like scania’s :smiley: )

Thank you in advance

The yellow lowloader?

Is it the white one ? If so I saw it a few months back at The Stockyard, I took a pic but its still on the camera so dont know if its any good, I’ll post when I get time (if its the right truck ?).

Toureg & RC Tuxford have just sent it out to Afghanistan on a one way trip. Chris Hooper has sold it and given up driving again.

Hi Guys
Heres a picture of Hoopermans truck when he had it, near the Dead Sea in Jordan en-route to Israel, homeward bound.

Same place.

Chris and David

GS

Hi all thankyou all very much for the replys and pics the motor looks nice and i bet it has a few stories to tell :smiley:

This is the pic at The Stockyard a few months back.

ive seen it a couple of times in the past, it looks like an old Dutch motor thats been sold to the Greeks.

kindle530:
ive seen it a couple of times in the past, it looks like an old Dutch motor thats been sold to the Greeks.

It is indeed an ex-Dutch motor,belonged to Van der Plasse from Yerseke who are fish transporters.Used to go in there now and again to load a few pallets before heading up to Urk to load for Sweden.