Review a former employer

Best job I had was my last job before I left UK, worked for a guy out of redditch, pulling reefers to mainly aldi RDCs through the night. Just hook up, grab paperwork and off I went, left alone until i got back at the end of my shift, drop trailer and park unit then off home. . . Only downside was truck ran day and night so sometimes ended up waiting for other driver to get back in. Only a small company with about a dozen drivers so everyone got along. Took home about £32,000 a year and never really had any issues!

Worst job was working out of a farm not far from Worcester, driving a very pink truck. . . Planners spent half the day watching you on the computer, questioning the route you took from A to B or calling to ask what was taking so long or why I would be parked up before my hours were maxed out. I give a week notice and they wanted two but I started another job (the one above) ( |_| || T $ stopped me about £300 on my final paycheck to cover the agency driver they brought in because I only give one week notice instead of two. They then had the audacity about a year later to call me and ask if I would be willing to go back to then. . .

My current job here is actually not too bad and has just got a whole lot better with a pay overhaul