Review a former employer

beefy4605:

Drempels:
Can we please start on Dutch or Irish firms? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nope - I state quite firmly when I start with someone that I don’t talk about anyone I’ve worked for previously and that I won’t talk about them if / when I finish with them . Saves a lot of awkward questions and people know I can be trusted to keep my mouth shut .
Here ends my involvement with this thread .

Whats the point of replying, just move on to a thread you are happy to take part in.

Dave…

dave docwra:

beefy4605:

Drempels:
Can we please start on Dutch or Irish firms? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nope - I state quite firmly when I start with someone that I don’t talk about anyone I’ve worked for previously and that I won’t talk about them if / when I finish with them . Saves a lot of awkward questions and people know I can be trusted to keep my mouth shut .
Here ends my involvement with this thread .

Whats the point of replying, just move on to a thread you are happy to take part in.

Dave…

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TEPS in Hull. Summer of 2003. The weather was hot, I was young…Ah well, all good things come to end I guess…sighs wistfully

Just a couple ,I will spare you indepth details .
John Raymond transport 1 out of 10 (Dreadful old scrap stinking trucks crap money rubbish TM’s )
Cts logistics nothampton 1 out of 10 (Lunatic owner google his reviews )
Kuehne nagel Cov 4 out of 10 (Horrendous badly over managed health and safety freaks )
In -transit baginton Near Cov - 5 .Absolute dreadful penny pinchers AVOID AT ALL COSTS google reviews …
Sorry no good firms yet ,Many more i cba to post about …

RGF birmingham ,Big mouth bully Terry in office .
2 out of 10
Tom whites Cov
8 out 10 not bad ,Great guys to graft with .

Im just hoping the Owner /Operators don't sneak a look here, and start reviewing drivers. :open_mouth: Dread to think what review Id get.

Franglais:
Im just hoping the Owner /Operators don't sneak a look here, and start reviewing drivers. :open_mouth: Dread to think what review Id get.

Yeah, same here :blush:

To be honest i’m not too sure about this thread, it’s one thing saying how glad you are to be out of somewhere un-named (and there are one of two places i’ve been glad to see the back of, and maybe that was mutual), though i see no problem in slating companies who openly and repeatedly advertise for drivers offering pay barely above, (and if you added up the hours actually spent at work…thinking of daily pay here where hours could be any when crap hits the fan, as it does) could even be below minimum legal wage…they do after all have a general right to reply and to state the reasons why they think good experienced staff should be prepared to work for such poor rewards.

But offering specific and poor personal reviews of a previous employer publicly named, but without the right of personal reply because the company/employer don’t know who the poster is, to me seems somewhat unfair, and i’m a little surprised the thread is still here, i thought this type of thing was the preserve of PM’s.

A good review is one thing, but i wonder if a company big enough could pursue a legal complaint for an un-named, and therefore unproved, derogatory story…just wondering like.

I bet you two have reported this thread ? Standing up for the brothers are we lol .
If Any of the above firms want my name request it via admin .I already told the firms directly ,So they will know who i am .Three of them have forced me through micol for wages payment ffs :unamused: …Google review is no different to this forum,Or any other review board .
I am not sure why hgv drivers tend to feel obliged to back keeping rubbish firms quiet ,It is ludicrous!?
How do you ever think anything can change in this industry while we are treated as bad ,Especially without review on the biggest uk Truck forum ■■
Yeah sure some firms have had bad drivers ,And some have a bad name we all know,Some are in need of internal reviews .

Best job I had was my last job before I left UK, worked for a guy out of redditch, pulling reefers to mainly aldi RDCs through the night. Just hook up, grab paperwork and off I went, left alone until i got back at the end of my shift, drop trailer and park unit then off home. . . Only downside was truck ran day and night so sometimes ended up waiting for other driver to get back in. Only a small company with about a dozen drivers so everyone got along. Took home about £32,000 a year and never really had any issues!

Worst job was working out of a farm not far from Worcester, driving a very pink truck. . . Planners spent half the day watching you on the computer, questioning the route you took from A to B or calling to ask what was taking so long or why I would be parked up before my hours were maxed out. I give a week notice and they wanted two but I started another job (the one above) ( |_| || T $ stopped me about £300 on my final paycheck to cover the agency driver they brought in because I only give one week notice instead of two. They then had the audacity about a year later to call me and ask if I would be willing to go back to then. . .

My current job here is actually not too bad and has just got a whole lot better with a pay overhaul