Overturned Container Lorry Flintshire

Two in hospital after lorry crashes onto pavement near A55 in Flintshire
Two people have been taken to hospital after a lorry overturned and crashed onto the pavement. The pair have been taken to the Countess of Chester Hospital after the HGV flipped over on the A5119 in Flint Mountain at around 7am today (October 6). The lorry flipped over on the southbound stretch of the road close to the A55 .

The Welsh Ambulance Service did not provide details on the condition of the two taken to hospital.

A container lorry overturns on the Northop Road at Flint Mountain. Photo by Ian Cooper (Image: North Wales Daily Post)

It is also not clear whether those injured were travelling in the lorry or on the pavement when the crash took place.

The accident, on a road which links the A55 with Flint , caused delays for motorists in the area as emergency services dealt with the incident.

I use that road quite a lot. It’s a lovely part of the world but in the dark and poor weather the road can be ‘challenging’. If I’m not mistaken that’s the section by the junction with Starkey Lane. Not sure how he’s flipped it left because he’ll have just come round a right-hand bend (if I’m correct with the location) but it doesn’t matter, hope everyone involved is ok.

Looks like he has took the corner to quick.

google.com/amp/s/www.dailyp … 246041.amp

Load could’ve shifted

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk