Yellow or Orange High Viz?

Pretty straightforward question.

Which do you prefer, yellow or orange high viz gear?

I prefer the orange. Everyone wears yellow to the point where its so common it just blends in with everything else now. Whereas an bloke in full orange gear I can spot a mile off.

Which do you prefer, given the choice?

(I also added pink, cause I know someone will ask!)

Yellow for the everyday casual look,Orange for night time functions…Orange looks smarter and more sophisticated,full trousers and vest in posh restaurants shows you have money.

Can we be greedy and have both yellow and orange on the same hi-vis jacket? :smiley:

Can we have none as you get spotted far quicker with no hi-viz than you do when wearing one :smiley:

Mazzer2:
Can we have none as you get spotted far quicker with no hi-viz than you do when wearing one :smiley:

. V

This^^^^^^^

Orange is used on the railways so train drivers don’t get mixed up with green lights and yellow vests .

Mazzer2:

Definitely, especially when you drive a yellow truck.

:open_mouth:
I don’t ‘‘prefer’’ any :unamused:
I hate the ■■■■ things, and remove it at the first opportunity, …Oh yeh, and I NEVER drive in a one as I have an aversion to looking like a complete 2 hat. :bulb: :neutral_face:
(Or an agency driver :laughing: )

robroy:
:shock:
I hate the [zb] things, and remove it at the first opportunity, …Oh yeh, and I NEVER drive in a one as I have an aversion to looking like a complete 2 hat. :bulb: :neutral_face:

Or a resident of Suffolk.

What about a nice blue one or pink

I can’t tell the difference between a Morrison Courgette van and an ambulance

^^ their livery is very underhanded!!

xichrisxi:
Yellow for the everyday casual look,Orange for night time functions…Orange looks smarter and more sophisticated,full trousers and vest in posh restaurants shows you have money.

At least must be clean and not 1 years old.But so much drivers not wash hi vis and never polished shoes.

biggriffin:

robroy:
I hate the [zb] things, and remove it at the first opportunity, …Oh yeh, and I NEVER drive in a one as I have an aversion to looking like a complete 2 hat. :bulb: :neutral_face:
(Or an agency driver [emoji38] )

Oi.I’m a resident of Suffolk.And i can assure you i don’t ever drive in a hi viz.My sheep on the other webbed hand.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

orange on highways job,yellow when running out of local hydro/pump station.( orange high viz is for staff only). NOW hard hats that’s my big gripe,white on highways sealcoating, but not white ,red but only yellow in pumpstation even if not getting out of cab (tipper) and ffs NO reversing at any time ,that’s fun when trying to dump gypsum in the stockpile.

Yellow for when I’m driving, then change it for an Orange one when I get out the cab as it makes me look and feel superior. :laughing:

Green obviously.

i hate them…but yellow one when in the yard.one geezer has a black one :open_mouth: couple of blue ones about…and a gay bloke wears a pink one at one of our store’s :laughing:

Blue is my first choice.
Second orange.
Never yellow, they attract insects/wasps.

biggriffin:

robroy:

Easily spotted. Six fingered rigger gloves.