How healthy do you think you are?

Hi diddley I’m sorry to hear about your health and I hope you can turn it round.

Before driving about 7 years ago I packed in smoking and it brought my blood pressure down and I found I could breathe again!

I started running and swimming almost every day and the weight fell off me, I started running and walking 2 miles then built up to 4 mile runs and swimming 1 mile every other day.

Then 11 months ago I started driving class 1 and not been running or swimming since! The weight has been creeping back on.

So now I’ve not got the time for any fitness I’ve changed my diet to vegetarian and I’m starting to tone up again, also I drink distilled water now and add some bicarbonate of soda to keep my body alkaline.

I feel better after giving up meat than I did when I gave up ■■■■! I’m looking at cutting down on dairy next.

I wish I had time to exercise still I loved it. Try and stay healthy, eat good stuff and stay alkaline, also have a look at bitter apricot kernels, I have them with yoghurt, honey, blueberries and granola