safe

Hurryup&wait:

dieseldog999:

Euro:
If the Government was serious about preventing driving-while-tired, they would introduced legislation to prosecute planners and companies that threaten or in any way coerce drivers into working when they are tired. On returning to Tesco Widnes I was told to do another run. When I said that I had already done a full day and felt too tired the office erupted into derision.
gov.uk/government/news/driv … al-drivers

how on earth,could you possibly be tired working for a plobbing mob like tesco?..you have to be trolling,and not very well at that.
if you said…i was bored into a catatonic condition due to the brain numbing working conditions,then you would have an excuse,but too tired after a maximum tesco shift just beggers belief.
if you think doing a shift for mobs like that is working,then you must have been brought up thinking manual labour was a spaniard… :unamused:

Friken Hillarious again DD as was the one about the Taliban refusing to die in a Premium.

You are in top form lately and since Borris Johnson is now the country’s Top Diplomat would you not think of joining the diplomatic corps yourself??

Plenty needs sorting out but you could start with foreign aid or sommat. :smiley:

Trump, Putin, Boris, now if DD joins the list of politicians I’m gonna be buying shares in both armaments and bomb shelter manufacturers.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk