A morning news paper and DfT comments

The article was on about the hours going back to normal and the DfT stressed about drivers not working when being tired …comedy show went on about 60 hours a week max 15 hours a day all the time saying about employers should make sure this and make sure that…I am sure folks are bright as a button raring to go after starting at 5 am and still going at 8 pm these people think it is ok well that is one of the reasons you ones do not want it

i had a habit of lobbing yesterdays newspaper out the van window on the same stretch of road , for years. for about half a mile the verges were covered in tatty paper . i only stopped when i changed job .

I read the on internet never bought one for years

fuse:
I read the on internet never bought one for years

Maybe you could link to the story and your post might start to make some sense?

somersetlive.co.uk/news/som … ry-6659619

However, the DfT has warned drivers should “not be expected to drive while tired”. It also warned employers “remain responsible” for the safety of employers and should “plan for” disruption to supply chains themselves.

The DfT warns drivers will continue to be bound by Road Transport (Working Time) Regulations 2005. This legally limits the time drivers can work to 60 hours per week.

The spokesman added: “If you are concerned that a driver or the vehicle operator is breaking the drivers’ hours rules, (including the terms of this temporary relaxation) or the working time regulations, this should be reported to the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA).”

I wish I could…that sort of stuff is far to advanced for me ,I will set myself a goal to do it