Dear me

Well I assumed I’d end up in a layby tonight so had a shower before I left Dagenham , paid for parking at Orwell and security chap said there’s you shower vouchers , ta but had one so I’ll use it wham I’m passing , you only get 24 hrs , what on a shower token , yes , what a bloody rip off , even the Msa give you a month is it to use your food voucher , you’d think after paying for it the shower voucher would be couple weeks / month / indefinitely not a bloody day .

Cool story brio

Shower receipts at the Hollies at Cannock are only valid for a set time from when you checked in to park up.
Think its 12 hours limit and they check the time on it.
I heard Orwell showers charge £7 ,you can get your Micra washed for that price.

switchlogic:
Cool story brio

Well if you know different why don’t you say , I’ve never nighters out there before or showered, so can only go by what security chap says , there’s a date on it but if you can use it any time would be handy

I would’ve had another shower and then I’ll be done for the rest of the week afterwards :smiley:

dear me… :unamused:

dozy:

switchlogic:
Cool story brio

Well if you know different why don’t you say , I’ve never nighters out there before or showered, so can only go by what security chap says , there’s a date on it but if you can use it any time would be handy

To be honest I’ve no idea, I’m not stupid enough to pay £20+ for parking :wink:

switchlogic:

dozy:

switchlogic:
Cool story brio

To be honest I’ve no idea, I’m not stupid enough to pay £20+ for parking
But I get it back , company pay parking :unamused:

toby1234abc:
Shower receipts at the Hollies at Cannock are only valid for a set time from when you checked in to park up.

I’ve no idea Toby what they charge for just a shower Toby , I was just taken aback when he said it’s only valid for 24 hrs( shower voucher ) Next time I’ll stay at Dagenham and run up in morning

only valid for 24 hour, I love a shower but would not stay under the water for that long, I would come out looking like a walnut.

£20 to park!■■ What exactly do you get for that? If its purely for parking thats ridiculous imo. Its no wonder some UK drivers choose the layby’s…

dozy:

switchlogic:

dozy:

switchlogic:
Cool story brio

To be honest I’ve no idea, I’m not stupid enough to pay £20+ for parking
But I get it back , company pay parking :unamused:

I wouldn’t pay £20 for parking either, because my company would also be paying it back to me the following week. Nothing stupid about that I don’t think

dozy:

toby1234abc:

I’ve no idea Toby what they charge for just a shower Toby , I was just taken aback when he said it’s only valid for 24 hrs( shower voucher ) Next time I’ll stay at Dagenham and run up in morning

You can’t pay for just a shower at Orwell anymore. You have to pay for three hours parking at £6 to get a “free” shower.

All changed when the current owner took over the site. Apparently he wasn’t making any money by only charging £1.50 so increased the prices.

bald bloke:
I would’ve had another shower and then I’ll be done for the rest of the week afterwards :smiley:

Nits to early for snow :wink: