Maritime turn to lie down

A50 yesterday outside stoke city fc

m.stokesentinel.co.uk/a50-shut-o … story.html

Driver had some nasty injuries
Wishing a speedy recovery

He had a full load of double stacked plywood, a heavy old load and a high centre of gravity. He’s not the first to put it on it’s side on that bend and he won’t be the last.

Happened in Coventry today .off the A444 Tom Whites waste .drivers ok.

Waste and scrap bulkers are very common rollovers and whilst you can say they should slow down as a driver it is very hard to control the loading to ensure it is not top heavy.

The “perfect” maritime having a truck turned over never :confused:
Glad drivers ok,but it always seems to be these “highly trained” drivers of big firms that are having these incidents

Own Account Driver:
Waste and scrap bulkers are very common rollovers and whilst you can say they should slow down as a driver it is very hard to control the loading to ensure it is not top heavy.

Even more reason for them to slow down then!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

yorkshire terrier:
The “perfect” maritime having a truck turned over never :confused:
Glad drivers ok,but it always seems to be these “highly trained” drivers of big firms that are having these incidents

Think it’s more to do with stats, lots of little firms have prangs all the time it’s just the big firms get noticed more

I do that junction every day and every day someone comes round me at speed. It’s got a crappy camber and if you don’t show it respect it’s gonna bite you! I’m just surprised not more go over.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

I don’t think you can claim maratime go chasing about , I seem to be forever tripping over them

dozy:
I don’t think you can claim maratime go chasing about , I seem to be forever tripping over them

Then look were your going, or check your shoe laces

Isn’t that the roundabout that has a sign warning of the high risk of rollover? Or is that the next roundabout?

Captain Caveman 76:
Isn’t that the roundabout that has a sign warning of the high risk of rollover? Or is that the next roundabout?

That’s the next one at Blythe Bridge, this one happened coming off the A500 onto the A50 outside the Britannia Stadium/Stoke City football ground.