Tired ? Need to lay down?

edp24.co.uk/news/traffic-de … -1-5788101

I can`t understand how drivers manage to do this ? Unless they have come down the hill too fast and relying on a couple of internal straps only ?

probably not ‘one of the best’ then

tonyj105:
probably not ‘one of the best’ then

:laughing: …agency

Must be same Jack Richards who have 99.8% pass rate on their assessments

How the ■■ [emoji47]? Do these so call professionals slow down going around roundabouts when loaded ■■?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Combination of.

Driving like a ■■■■.

Driving a truck like you would a car.

Case closed. :bulb:

More info.
edp24.co.uk/news/crime/norf … -1-5788739

Most likely not down to speed at all, its over on the offside. Tyre shredding speeds around that roundabout would have resulted in the nearside being mangled…

**Edit- the trailer may be JR’s but it looks like SK have their own trucks/trailers…possibly not even one of JR’s drivers…

dodged600:
https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/traffic-delays-as-lorry-overturns-on-a11-at-thetford-1-5788101

I can`t understand how drivers manage to do this ? Unless they have come down the hill too fast and relying on a couple of internal straps only ?

I very much doubt it would of been internals.
Nearly all the places that reels are collected from for smurfits have to have the reels rachet strapped before you get your paperwork. I would say that he came ■■■■■■■■ down the hill in lane 2 and became tired on the roundabout and decided on a kip.

Sent using smoke signals

Them Smurfitt Kappa units also belong to Jack.

eric the judge:
Them Smurfitt Kappa units also belong to Jack.

Ah right, something i didnt know :slight_smile:

skipman:
More info.
edp24.co.uk/news/crime/norf … -1-5788739

Let’s leave the crash investigation to TN CSI Eastern Command, they’re the professionals.

What we do have, is concrete evidence of fellow professionals wisely using a hand-held device to record and possibly share, footage of a bad situation an HGV driver has ended up in. For that we should be thankful.

just getting some practise in, just in case the rumours are true that they going to be part of the green army. Next they practise going under bridges!

He’s the 0.2%.

Last time I was down that way all the lights were out on that roundabout. Coming at it from the 134, it was bit of a shock.

As a local lad ill give my TN CSI Eastern Command report…He wasnt coming down any hills as he was on the A134 Kings Lynn to Thetford road and he was joining the A11. That road is slightly uphill from that direction.

Looking at the photos from the EDP the drivers name is Michael :wink:

My invistigation concludes with the thought of …How the ■■■■ did that happen■■? :smiley:

Looks like too fast on entry to the roundabout, as he turned left, the load disagreed with the driver’s plan and kept going. :laughing:

slowlane:
Looks like too fast on entry to the roundabout, as he turned left, the load disagreed with the driver’s plan and kept going. :laughing:

That is beautifully worded, actually laughed out loud! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Its the webbing between drivers fingers and toes!

AndrewG:
Most likely not down to speed at all, its over on the offside. Tyre shredding speeds around that roundabout would have resulted in the nearside being mangled…

**Edit- the trailer may be JR’s but it looks like SK have their own trucks/trailers…possibly not even one of JR’s drivers…

Having heard from a friend who drives for JR, it was a JR driver in the SK unit. Driver is ok.

msgyorkie:
As a local lad ill give my TN CSI Eastern Command report…He wasnt coming down any hills as he was on the A134 Kings Lynn to Thetford road and he was joining the A11. That road is slightly uphill from that direction.

Looking at the photos from the EDP the drivers name is Michael :wink:

My invistigation concludes with the thought of …How the [zb] did that happen■■? :smiley:

Think you have your roundabouts mixed up. This wagon was having his 45 on the Brandon Road roundabout (second roundabout when coming North into God’s own County).

Friend didn’t say much as to what happened but I believe he came up the A11, so down the hill and carried too much speed into the roundabout. Tacho clicked onto 4 hours 31 driving and wagon wanted a lay down as it should be resting.