My 1st Post

robroy:

Excalibus:
I havent worked for over 2 years after I had a Hart attack at the wheel Finnaly been cleared to drive, had class 2 but lost it. Just a little rusty getting back into it. dont get why people can be so nasty with thier comments. there no need…

Just to stick my nose in here mate, :blush: :smiley:
Wasn’t it you who came back with the beligerant response to ND’s sense of humour (admittedlly weird :smiley: )
Looks like it’s been removed (again :unamused: which completely takes it out of context when you read it back :unamused: ) but you get my point.
You need to show you can take a bit of stick/banter on here mate, without going into a strop. :bulb:
Just saying, listen to me or ignore me I aint fussed. :wink:

I could say something about selective censorship, but I can’t be arsed. It’s Monday might, I have two more days off, and beter things to do. I’m they’ll just trot out the usual yadda-yadda about site rules and good taste and little children. Not forgetting the good old “if you don’t like it, feel free to go”…
I’m sure that Excalibus and his merry band of playstation warriors will be a valuable addition to the forum…