iPhone 4s charger?

Need a charger for a iPhone 4s for the lorry, any recommendations please.

Anker Car Charger 24W / 4.8A Dual USB Car Adapter Travel Car Charger PowerDrive 2 for iPhone 7/ 6 / 6 Plus/ 6s / 6s Plus, iPad Pro / Air 2 / mini 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 5/4, S Series & Edge Models; LG G4 / G5; Google Nexus 5X 6P; and Other iOS and Android Devices (Black) amazon.co.uk/dp/B00VH84L5E/ … szbG7PEF3A

Apple MA591G/B USB Charger Lead Cable for iPhone 4, 4S, 3G, 3GS, iPod & iPad 2 (Non-Retail Packing) amazon.co.uk/dp/B00CO239CS/ … szb2PC7Y2A

I can’t vouch for the cable, but it’s a best seller on Amazon, but the plug in bit is spot on, powerful fast charger

Anker is great gear. Their 6ft cables are spot on, well worth the money.

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk

max259:
Anker is great gear. Their 6ft cables are spot on, well worth the money.

Yeah that’s what I use, but Amazon didn’t list them for the older iPhones

Ah… see what you mean I had a quick look on eBay and couldn’t find one for the 4s. I ditched my iPhone because of this sort of thing and went android. One cable runs my satnav (I use a 7inch tablet on a European T-Mobile SIM) and the other cable charges my other stuff.

Thanks, I hate technology and my old iPhone does all I need no need for a new one just yet. Just want a cheap simple charger, might get one of those battery back up things instead. Phone battery died on me yesterday ( it’s getting old like me) so just need a back up solution.

Get a charger lead from Poundland, plug into cigarette socket, job done,

Sapper

sapper:

Sapper

How much are they?

£5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a charger from Currys £4.99 reduced from £9.99. Another stupid question, but, which socket on the lorry do I need to plug it into?

Dimlaith:
Got a charger from Currys £4.99 reduced from £9.99. Another stupid question, but, which socket on the lorry do I need to plug it into?

Doesn’t matter. 12v/24v it’s all the same to a phone charger, bearing in mind you put 240volts through it at home.

Thanks maoster, 14 years driving lorries and never had the need to plug anything in. Never to old to learn :smiley:

Dimlaith:

sapper:

Sapper

How much are they?

Still not sure weather that was a serious question or not! [emoji848][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course it was serious :laughing: :laughing:

the maoster:
Doesn’t matter. 12v/24v it’s all the same to a phone charger, bearing in mind you put 240volts through it at home.

You might find it a struggle to fit a car charger into a three pin socket … :slight_smile:

oops ! double post

raymundo:

the maoster:

You might find it a struggle to fit a car charger into a three pin socket … :slight_smile:

How long you been at sea Pugwash? Never seen these things before? :wink:

IMG_0136.JPG

But that’s a charging lead not a charger … :slight_smile:

I swear to God that all that time poring over coastal maps and lining up the stars has brought out the pedant in you my friend! :smiley: . Yes we all recognise that it’s a charging lead, my point was that the phone nor the lead do not give a flying eff what flavour of voltage is put through them, but you knew that anyway :wink:

Lining up the stars ■■? haha, I live an work in the north of Scotland so how often do we get a clear sky, and I use electronic charts so no poring over paper charts any more for me.