Deliveries where you are most likely to encounter retards

You might think it would be delivering to some sort of care home for the mentally subnormal but in my experience it has to be anywhere in the waste recycling industry of all types.

Typically there might be a requirement to wear your hi-viz on site but don’t let that fool you into thinking any commonsense approach to safety will be going on inside. You’ll typically be greeted by several or all of the following:

-An inability to tell you in plain english where they want the wagon

-If they do, another one of the assortment of muppets will tell you somewhere different with no-one seeming to be in charge

-If you put it where they don’t want it there will be all sorts of yelling and forklift horn beeping like you should have telepathically known

-If you’re particularly unlucky rather than simply tell you where they want you parked they’ll use hand signals - you won’t be able to see these as they’ll almost certainly stand out of view of your mirrors but they will be contradictory and resemble someone having an epileptic fit on a bouncy castle.

-The old classic about ‘had bigger in here’ will be trotted out this will most likely be a bulker, when you’re in a curtainsider, or they will have dumped loads of crap everywhere since then. If you’re particularly unlucky you will get to hear about their own artic driving expertise.

I could go on, obviously but, feel free to add your own or any other places you think are worse (unlikely)

It doesn’t matter where you deliver to, you will encounter 1 of these at some point, either now or the next time you go there. But remember, he’s probably thinking exactly the same about you.

Most of the big RDC’s are full of plebs who think they’re something special from the gatehouse to the miserable fat woman at the goods in windows.

As a bulker driver what I find retarded is 90% of grab drivers/loaders put the grab where they want the trailer and beep when in position. The other 10% spend the whole time your reversing up to them moving the grab around followed by a few beeps, after a pause a few more beeps, then they start shouting saying your in the wrong place, ffs put the grab where you want me and stop spinning around 360 and mindlessly beeping your horn.

Sainsbury’s Stoke. Come to think of it, anywhere in Stoke if you class ‘■■■■■■’ as a loud-mouthed knuckledragger who uses more of his limited brain power trying to find reasons not to do things than actually doing his job.

lizard:
It doesn’t matter where you deliver to, you will encounter 1 of these at some point, either now or the next time you go there. But remember, he’s probably thinking exactly the same about you.

I doubt they’re thinking, they’ll be concentrating pretty hard on breathing (almost certainly through their mouth).

Sounds like someone has boiled the Oad over today ?

After a long induction on Monday at a quarry i walked out the office to see a dumper going past the driver has got a ■■■ on between 2 fingers head on one side cab full of smoke looking stoned !

Then at different quarry again long induction ect ect and manager says do I want to copy the method statement lift plan risk assessment done by another driver the day before !!! Ey !! :unamused: :unamused: :open_mouth:

Tris:
the miserable fat woman at the goods in windows.

Theyre always there arent they, fat ■■■■■ where gravity has taken its toll with t1ts around their waist and a face like a slapped ar5e… :grimacing:

Stop it now, I have an erection just thinking about her.Do you have her phone no.?

I love it when you go somewhere, pull up at the gatehouse to a shut window so you don’t know if it’s a window they speak through, get out and walk in the door, and are then greeted by an ignorant little Hitler who tells you to go round to the window to speak to them.

Mostly gatehouse plebs for me. They think when they slip on a freshly ironed hi viz they’re becoming a defender of the universe, when in reality they’re there to write reg numbers in a fire register :unamused:

I’ve found that just going round in life pretending that I’m only one licked window away from a special needs badge endears me to everyone.
Works with the ladies also…

Also great for my weekly shop at the checkout, when the stuff slides down from the beeper and I start pushing it back up the slope clapping frantically at this new game, the checkout out girl normally asks if she should get someone to help pack me bags, they also carry it to me car.

Tris:
Most of the big RDC’s are full of plebs who think they’re something special from the gatehouse to the miserable fat woman at the goods in windows.

most of the places we pick up from have very attractive EE girls at the window :smiley:

carryfast-yeti:

Tris:

most of the places we pick up from have very attractive EE girls at the window :smiley:

+1
Anyone know why all these EE Girls are so gorgeous, surely they dont last long before being snapped up by a wealthy boyfriend.
I deliver to Howard Tenens in Tilbury and get a semi just thinking about it.
[To be fair I am permanently in a semi erect state].