Just Eat/Hungry House etc

I rarely eat takeaways preferring home cooked food so hungry crap and just vomit is no good to me and many’s the time I’ve walked into a strange chippy and asked to taste a freshly made chip only to take my leave chipless. I don’t eat chippie sausages they’re abominable the “pies” are gravy enclosed in pastry with meat being rarer than a good TM/boss and what passes for a burger would make a starving dog think twice. The last boss I did nights out for announced the imminent arrival of a couple of new trucks which set the alarm bells ringing as there had been no consultation re the spec of the new ones.

Now I don’t really care what truck it is but some have certain features you like. My about to be replaced truck had a fridge in it which was handy obviously and I made use of. No microwave but I had a stove. Sorted. I asked the knob/boss if the new one had a fridge? No. Is there any chance I can get one? No. Swap the fridge out of the old into the new? No. I gave him two options. He could put me on day work or sack me coz I wasn’t doing nights out anymore. He didn’t sack me and that was the end of me doing nights out. Now you could give me a 3 ring circus you’ll find me tucked up in my own bed at night!