Tacho rules fixed week/between weekly rest

Starting a new job and giving 4 on 4 off a go with a view to work 1 or 2 of my days off. For the past 10 years I’ve worked Monday to Friday so all the tacho rules have intermingled, so I’m now at a point where I’m unsure of what comes under a fixed Mon-Sun week and what comes between weekly rest. Can anyone confirm what’s what please?

10 hours drives are within fixed weeks.
Reduced rests are between weekly rests.

Fixed Weeks (00:00 Monday to 24:00 Sunday

• Maximum driving in a fixed week = 56 hours.
  • Maximum driving in any 2 consecutive fixed weeks = 90 hours.
  • The daily driving period can be extended to 10 hours twice in a fixed week.
  • You must have a weekly rest period that can count for each fixed week.
    -A weekly rest period that crosses 2 fixed weeks (Sunday midnight) can be used for either week but not for both
  • In any 2 fixed weeks you should have at-least one regular and one reduced weekly rest period.

Between weekly rest periods

• You can have 3 reduced daily rest periods between weekly rest periods.
  • You can work a maximum of six 24 hour periods (144 hours) between weekly rest periods.

How accurate are the likes of the newer tachos fitted in scanias for daily drive limits and daily rest minimums?, perhaps the tacho can help with the info required, (does the other brand also give this info?) I know they are spot on with the requirements on daily rest and drive on a tuesday to saturday shift, as in if i do 3 x 9 hr rests in a row it will indicate that an 11 hr rest will be required for the 4th night, and will also do the driving time, use the 2 on the first 2 shifts it will then indicate 9 hrs max on the next 3 shifts, the only thing that it isn’t spot on with is if you do a 14 hr shift and then take 11 hrs plus after it, it will accept that as the 1 required 11 for the week.
Would it work out whats right when you go through midnight sunday?