Tacho Question

Normally only work Mon-Fri, so weekly rest not normallly a problem, however di someone a favour today. Finished at 19-30 tonight, and need to be in for 5-00 in the morning. So will be reducing to 9 and half hours. As Monday morning is the beginning of a new week will my reduced rest come out of next week (3.10.08 ) or week commencing (27.10.08 ) ? Will I be able to have have 3 9 hour rests next week?

The fixed week isn’t relevant here so last week, next week does not come into it.

You can reduce your daily rest 3 times between weekly rest periods, not per week. I presume you finished Friday and then took a weekly rest before working today? If that is the case then you can reduce twice more before your next weekly rest period, which looks to me like it will start when you finish work next Friday.

I think I’ve got this one:D

Having a weekly rest period ‘resets’ the ‘reduced daily rest’ allowance - a bit like a 45 min break resets the tacho driving hours.

Is that a good way of remembering it coffee :question:

ROG:
I think I’ve got this one:D

Having a weekly rest period ‘resets’ the ‘reduced daily rest’ allowance - a bit like a 45 min break resets the tacho driving hours.

Is that a good way of remebering it coffee :question:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Yep, that works. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: