Warning Sign

This has just come on, anyone know what it is?

Emissions light.

Knock off the ignition and leave for a few minutes. Clears it sometimes.

I refuelled once and it went off, having been on for a couple of hours (was actually on my way into DAF at the time to get it sorted)

PaulNowak:
Emissions light.

Knock off the ignition and leave for a few minutes. Clears it sometimes.

I refuelled once and it went off, having been on for a couple of hours (was actually on my way into DAF at the time to get it sorted)

Thanks mate, I literally started it up quickly to moce across to park up for the night and it seemed like it was in limp mode, very slow at pulling off. Also could hear a loud belt noise, just having some tea so il have a look later when I get back. Thanks again

emissions light.
as above turn off for 10mins. and see if that works,
will run on reduced power.

mine came on last year intermittently,
every time i set off to daf it went out,
eventually told the wagon i was gonna torch it. and it never came on again :smiling_imp:

It means that your camera is sideways.

Ken.

Quinny:
It means that your camera is sideways.

Ken.

Thank god for that I wondered why my neck was hurting :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It’s happened to me on 2 motors. Never had reduced power though.

Had it once, turned out to be an adblue problem and went into derate. After it was fixed I was told that adblue was going straight out instead of going into the exhaust.

Happened on mine other week, actually posted on hear asking for a quick fix.
If your empty ya won’t notice the lack of power to much. Got mine back to yard they stripped it down cleaned all the pipes and what nots out couldn’t find anything wrong so out come the magic box and switched the warning off been fine ever since

Happened on mine other week, actually posted on hear asking for a quick fix.
If your empty ya won’t notice the lack of power to much. Got mine back to yard they stripped it down cleaned all the pipes and what nots out couldn’t find anything wrong so out come the magic box and switched the warning off been fine ever since

as been said switch off and re start . the normal reason is as you described yourself " You switched on and moved " The motor hasn’t been allowed to go through its own check program.

Mine had been off a few times at various drops. Didn’t clear it, I’d had a “drain fuel filter” warning, but draining it didn’t clear it (was proper full of crap though) and it was belting it down that day. Refuelled and it just vanished though

Lie down and put your seatbelt on.

It’s telling ya to stop ■■■■■■■ lol

It’s the NOX sensor dicking about on the bottom of the adblue tank and you won’t get reduced power thats ■■■■■■■■

Hiya …that happend to me one time. i was coming round this bend in the snow…well anyhow they got
her back on her wheels.i was ok, i got out of the windscreen. i got an older lorry for a while.
John

Very odd, came on in mine today. Constant warning as opposed to flashing warning. Manual said its due to high Nitrogen levels detected in exhaust gases.
Ran it for an hour, power was fine although manual states 40% power drop. Stopped to load and on restart the warning went away.

3300John:
Hiya …that happend to me one time. i was coming round this bend in the snow…well anyhow they got
her back on her wheels.i was ok, i got out of the windscreen. i got an older lorry for a while.
John

:laughing:

That came on the daf’s dashboard at our place,it happened a couple of days after it got re-mapped.It was chipped from a 360 to a 410.
The chap who had chipped it came back and said it was the adblue settings,it couldnt keep up with the extra horses.
Funny thing is,He had to set it back to 360 to remove the warning light.The daf’s drivers ruddy gutted.

It means that the warp drive is available for use.