Thief, Wetherby Services Friday 14th Feb

This fellow stole a mobile phone from a friend yesterday, then took a selfie unknown to him and it emailed it to the owner.

Spread the word.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392491813.763503.jpg

he looks like a scouser, seriously, i dont know why but that was the first thing that came into my head when i looked at the picture

Disgusting robbing off someone trying to earn a living!

I thought it was Rab C Nesbitt with a haircut! Hope you find the scrote.

anyone recognise the cab design. may help identify the guy.

I don’t recognise the cab, no bedding on the bunk. He didn’t leave until 0700 today. The police are involved.

I thought it was a Scrapia

You kinda expect chavvy scum bags who’ve never done a days work in their miserable lives to lift a phone, you don’t really expect it of another lorry driver

…unless…

wishful thinking alert…he found the phone and was trying to work out how to phone one of the regular numbers in the memory in order to return it to its rightful owner■■?..hmm?, yep wishful thinking… :unamused:

Volvo fh maybe

He looks a bit Eastern European to me .

Defo not an FH.

if you have a smart phone download a app call prey, you can track the phone and lock it even if sim is changed, also take photo’s of who ever has it, all remotely its a completely free as well, got it on my laptop as well, you can access your account from any computer and activate it :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

He’s all over facebook. Not long now. :laughing:

Those cupboard catches look like Stralis type, but the colour is too light.

Mercedes MP4?

Ken.

The thieving scroat is in a Magnum…

How did he steal it off your friend??
Can’t believe some folk they will nick anything hope you get to the bottom of this the thieving [zb]

yorkshire terrier:
How did he steal it off your friend??
Can’t believe some folk they will nick anything hope you get to the bottom of this the thieving thwat

When TNUK finally tracks down this rogue, you can rest assured he will never pick up another mobile phone again.

Powah to the people & Powah to the truck drivers. Power to The Sun readers & Powah to the righteous !

P.S. The first measure of ‘hard’ is not judged by owning a Pit Bull type dog, it’s by how much your knuckles bleed after walking your Staffie !

andrewv8:

It doesn’t look anything at all like my Magnum and to be honest I doubt it is any type of Magnum, there is simply far too much panel between the top of the side window and the roof, Magnums have high floors which restrict the available space higher up.

Posted and shared on my FB page.

Ken.

Harry Monk:

andrewv8:

It doesn’t look anything at all like my Magnum and to be honest I doubt it is any type of Magnum, there is simply far too much panel between the top of the side window and the roof, Magnums have high floors which restrict the available space higher up.

Its the last model of a Magnum.