Drivers at the CV show tomorrow?

Will anyone be there?

I’d got a pass for press day but I decided not to bother it’s a long from my favourite show so I went to work instead.

Ladytrucker679:
I’d got a pass for press day but I decided not to bother it’s a long from my favourite show so I went to work instead.

I was intent on going tomorrow, are you saying it is not worth it? :confused:

I’m doing my best to avoid the area altogther…

Kate:
I’m doing my best to avoid the area altogther…

Sure! but, because of traffic or because the show is not worth the effort :question: :confused:

Bit of both. :wink:

WHATS THE CV SHOW AND WHERE IS IT

carlbrum:

cvshow.com/

it’s at the NEC

carlbrum:

Commercial Vehicle show at the NEC.

And I am really in two minds now following Kate’s comment, I don’t want to waste my day and travel to Brum in the process. Probably decide in the morning depending if I feel like getting up or not! :unamused:

Put it this way…it’s a trade show rather than a driver’s show, and even the trade only really go to show their faces.
We um and ah about it every year because we ought to do it (business thing) but always give up and get someone to fill out an attendance card for us so TNUK is there by “proxy”. :wink:

Lucy:
Put it this way…it’s a trade show rather than a driver’s show, and even the trade only really go to show their faces.
We um and ah about it every year because we ought to do it (business thing) but always give up and get someone to fill out an attendance card for us so TNUK is there by “proxy”. :wink:

Like Lucy says it’s the suits congratulating themselves showing off a load of trucks that drivers never see but worth going if you have never been.

Like Lucy says it’s the suits congratulating themselves showing off a load of trucks that drivers never see

And can’t afford either :frowning: :frowning:

Thanks very much for this, I’m now convinced I will see how I feel and decide in the morning. :sunglasses:

i;ve been today and really enjoyed it.I spoke to a lawyer about my concerns with the w.t.d and he put me straight on a few things which was very helpful.I go every year for three reasons,1/ its free,2/ all the trucks are open to view ,you can pick up info as well,and three, you don’t get jostled by ■■■■■■ up truckers (a minority i know)spoiling it for everyone else.All in all a great show and so much better than truckfest.

Just got back from the american one…afraid it has spoiled me for looking at the english/foreign crap we are expected to spend our lives in…

CV Show ■■? … The’re having a show for old Citroens ■■?

:laughing:

jase:
i;ve been today and really enjoyed it.I spoke to a lawyer about my concerns with the w.t.d and he put me straight on a few things which was very helpful.I go every year for three reasons,1/ its free,2/ all the trucks are open to view ,you can pick up info as well,and three, you don’t get jostled by [zb] up truckers (a minority i know)spoiling it for everyone else.All in all a great show and so much better than truckfest.

and there,s some fit looking women there :grimacing: :grimacing:

chaversdad:

jase:
i;ve been today and really enjoyed it.I spoke to a lawyer about my concerns with the w.t.d and he put me straight on a few things which was very helpful.I go every year for three reasons,1/ its free,2/ all the trucks are open to view ,you can pick up info as well,and three, you don’t get jostled by [zb] up truckers (a minority i know)spoiling it for everyone else.All in all a great show and so much better than truckfest.

and there,s some fit looking women there :grimacing: :grimacing:

That settles it then :wink: and besides I’ve never found one that did’nt fit :unamused:

Defintely for trade. It has got bigger since the “Telford” days, but for drivers, probably not worth it.

Use to have to go because of work, its a show your face, and for the big fleets to see some of their suppliers, and in turn the suppliers like to be “seen”

Many thanks but woke this morning Rain beating against the window so rolled over and went back the land of nod :unamused: :wink: