CV Show

Hi all.

Is anybody going to the CV show this year at the NEC? It is on April 15-17th.

It is free to get in and is £7 parking. The link to the free tickets is here: cvshow.com. Be quick.

ROG, if you can make it, let me know, and I will take you in my car since you offered to take me Truckfest.

Cheers

New Blood

If you are going, be sure to drop by the TruckNet UK stand (shared with Commercial Motor and Roadtransport.com) and say hello Will update this thread with the stand number and Hall when I find the e-mail with the details.

Commercial Motor is on stand 7-030 according to my guide.

So thats hall 7 near Iveco.

BTW i’m hoping to go either Tuesday or Thursday.

Rikki,

Did not know that Trucknet was attending. I will try and get over as I am on nights that week and need to get the time off.

Hopefully see you then.

Cheers

New Blood

just applied for my ticket, :smiley:

Company Name: Commercial Motor
Stand Number: 7-030
Address: c/o Reed Business Information
Quadrant House
Town: Sutton
County: Surrey
Postcode: SG12 5AD
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8652 4010
Contact Name: Neil Prior
Text: Donít miss out - visit us at the Commercial Motor stand 7-030 and take advantage of our special show offers! Subscribe to Commercial Motor, Motor Transport and Truck & Driver and save up to 30% off the annual subscription rates.

Also get connected; visit our stand and test drive our great web sites Roadtransport.com, the big domain for the entire road transport industry, and TruckNetUK.com, the leading website for the entire driving community

taken from CVShow.com

will be there on thursday :wink:

My ticket arrived about a week ago.

See you there…

flying_fenman:
My ticket arrived about a week ago…

mine too … :smiley:

I will try and get there Thurs. Fancy meeting up about 12:00 at the trucknet stand?

Cheers

New Blood

I’d say to anyone thinking about it, but are not quite sure…go.

Parking may be dear, but the amount of free stuff that the exhibitors are usually falling over each other to give you make it a pretty cost-effective day out. :smiley: :laughing: :wink:

I’m going all three days, drop by the VOSA stand, I don’t bite - often :smiley:

I have got a ticket, but can only use it if I’m one of the drivers taking the MAN’s to their stand this year. I was one of the 4 that did it last year, but didn’t manage to get a walk round until later on the last day - and Rikki had already skulked off by the time I got to the stand! :unamused:

I have been for 2 years now, goin again this year, on the 15th, ticket sorted. Lift sorted too. Bagged loads of goodies last time round :wink:

I think were there doing the Dancing On Ice tour the asame week, will try to blag myself free admission. :wink:

NewBlood:
H
ROG, if you can make it, let me know, and I will take you in my car since you offered to take me Truckfest.
Cheers
New Blood

Thanks for the offer but not going :slight_smile:

I’ll be there on Thursday,eyeing up the ladies,sorry trucks! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve just registered for a ticket, as I did for the last few years - never managed to get there yet though - maybe this year I will !!!

Judging by the title, i thought this was somewhere i could take my CV along, pin it on the wall and have employers come up and kiss my ■■■■ :wink:

kindle530:
will try to blag myself free admission. :wink:

Admission is free. It is run by the IRTE (SOE) and it is my subs that help pay for it. :blush: :blush:

It’s on the parking fees that they cane you.
:open_mouth: :open_mouth: