Girls please check out!

Girls could you check out the polish drivers thread, if you are stuck for time then page 4 should do it. A wider spectrum of opinion may be in order.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: on my way sister

Oh dear. :unamused:

Dishcloths at ten paces. :unamused:

Everyone else is taking flak, so why should I be left out. :laughing:

Dishcloths at ten paces■■?

Oh dear…

Now you’ll be for it!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sorry, have no idea which of the threads regarding Polish drivers you’re talking about. Any chance you can put a link in ?

■■
Jo

:imp: :angry: :imp: :angry:

Done…

Luv
Chrisie… :sunglasses:

Owens_girl:
Sorry, have no idea which of the threads regarding Polish drivers you’re talking about. Any chance you can put a link in ?

■■
Jo

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=10394

I still think women drivers are crap :wink: :arrow_right: :laughing: :smiling_imp:

I’m now going to hide in the garden shed with a tin hat and full body armour on

You’d best start building your nuclear bunker David51, I would. :laughing:

David5l:
I still think women drivers are crap :wink: :arrow_right: :laughing: :smiling_imp:

I’m now going to hide in the garden shed with a tin hat and full body armour on

:smiley: Yeah, and by the time you get out, you will need your sats navigator to remind you of the way back! :smiling_imp:
The women car driver, who caused an accident today whilst i was on my way to work this afternoon, was er… ever so slightly crap actually. She turned right from a main road into the side road on my left, as i was approaching her in the opposite direction. (Creating a nice ‘wall’ for me to slam into :open_mouth: ) My car is a write- off. And so is hers. My chest hurts from hitting the steering wheel. The airbag smoking, made me think the car was about to ignite.Turning me into a headless chicken.
But hey, we ain’t ALL bad. :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: It is difficult to apply make-up whilst driving you know!

I can’t see any offense to women drivers in that post ladytrucker. sorry. on a different note. The ultra aggressive, always lane changing, tailgating antics of the stereotypical male truck driver bothers me a lot more then any other style of driving . for whatever that’s worth.

I’d just like to announce the sad demise of my husband - David5l.
It will occur tomorrow, when I get my hands on him…

mrs5l:
I’d just like to announce the sad demise of my husband - David5l.
It will occur tomorrow, when I get my hands on him…

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

sorry to hear about your accident jacky, Do you need a hand for the application of ointment for this

jacqueline:
My chest hurts from hitting the steering wheel.

north surrey haulage:
sorry to hear about your accident jacky,

:smiley: Ta. :smiley:

north surrey haulage:
Do you need a hand for the application of ointment for this

:open_mouth: I think i know which “tube” this “ointment” would er…come from. :open_mouth:
Therefore your offer smells a bit too FISHY to me! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

what are women doing driving anyway? surely there too busy cooking/cleaning/playing with dolls?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

JB:
what are women doing driving anyway? surely there too busy cooking/cleaning/playing with doll

:smiley: We are on the roads purely to ■■■■ youz off! We’d much rather be cleaning etc. :smiley:

jacqueline:

JB:
what are women doing driving anyway? surely there too busy cooking/cleaning/playing with doll

:smiley: We are on the roads purely to [zb] youz off! We’d much rather be cleaning etc. :smiley:

Just as well :

:confused: :smiley:

Rob K:

jacqueline:

JB:

:smiley: We are on the roads purely to [zb] youz off! We’d much rather be cleaning etc. :smiley:

Just as well :

:confused: :smiley:

:imp: Oi, you! Now that you are “here”. I’ve got something to say to you…!(continues on the “Look what the wind’s blown in” post)