Any one who supports liverpool fc

ANYONE GOING TO JOIN THEN

it’s got to be accrington stanley 4 me…then of course theres only one UNITED.and the year to remember 1999.

MY OWN NEW FORUM TRY IT !!!
ITS FREE TOO!!!

s3.invisionfree.com/THIS_IS_ANFIELD/index.php?

Think I am gonna have to stage a Forum Invasion!

C’mon you Blues, Up the Chelsea!!!

cos i have put a link your site do u wont your link on mine!!!

I can u now have a look I can out a link at the bottum of the page just say ya and i will do so!!!

liver who■■? :unamused: :wink: :wink: :laughing:

jon

You don`t really think people are going to own up to supporting Liverpool, do you? COME ON YOU RAMS :slight_smile:
Best Regards
Trev

COME ON YOU RAMS

well thats two of us thought i was all on my own!!! :laughing:

goergie burleys barmy army :wink:

jon

Only ever supported 1 club Jon, though sometimes I question my sanity. Seen some brilliant games in the 40-odd years, though (3- 0 thrashing of Benfica springs to mind :laughing: )
Regards
Trev

UP THE TOFFEE’S!!! :smiley: :smiley: :laughing: :laughing: :smiley: :smiley:

Dan.

Just watched the Stuttgart match and all I can say is “Theres only 1 Alex Ferguson” Yee Haa !

regards

kev

I’ll second that Kev! Giggs and van Nistelrooy played briliantly last night.Lets hope its our year again in the Champions League.

jonboy:
liver who■■? :unamused: :wink: :wink: :laughing:

jon

Liver, bacon and onions!! :smiley: :smiley:

Eat your hearts out scousers as the Mancunians from the civilised side of the M6 carry on ruling

UNITED

Anyone here NOT support premierships teams :open_mouth:

01752:
Anyone here NOT support premierships teams :open_mouth:

yes i don’t support any of the teams in the premiership. but you’s lot down south are a bit scared of the compitition. :laughing: :laughing: oh by the way i support the green side of glasgow. watch your t.v. 3rd january 12.30.kick off much the same as L/pool v everton or man u v man city with a little bit more hatred. 2-0 to celtic i predict go on put you scores up . :laughing: :laughing:

I going to be a trucker:
MY OWN NEW FORUM TRY IT !!!
ITS FREE TOO!!!

s3.invisionfree.com/THIS_IS_ANFIELD/index.php?

is there two teams in merseyside i thought it was everton who ran merseyside :laughing: :laughing:

kitkat:
is there two teams in merseyside i thought it was everton who ran merseyside :laughing: :laughing:

Yes 2 teams Everton and Tranmere Rovers. :laughing: :laughing:

Wiretwister:

kitkat:

Yes 2 teams Everton and Tranmere Rovers. :laughing: :laughing:

yes sorry wiretwister forgot about tranmere rovers. :blush: :laughing: