Liverpool fans can you help?

DO you either stay in Liverpool near Anfield and can offer somewhere to park or can you advise me on where to park?.,

Im going to see Liverpool on 28th May and althoguh excited about going to see them I am a little wary of where to park.

Can anyone help here please?.

Sorry, can’t help but here’s what to sing when you get in…

In your Liverpool slums,
In your Liverpool slums,

You look in the dustbin for something to eat,
You find a dead rat and you think it’s a treat,
In your Liverpool slums

I must have missed something here---------------------- why are you excited about going to see them■■? do you know something we don’t. :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I was walking past anfield the other day and saw 9 season tickets nailed 2 the gate i thought great ill have them, you never no when nails will come in handy

bubsy06:
I was walking past anfield the other day and saw 9 season tickets nailed 2 the gate i thought great ill have them, you never no when nails will come in handy

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Any of you want to come and tell my 11 year old son, their views on his football team?.

I dont support them he does and yes im excited about going to see them but then I would probably be excited about going to see most premiership teams but wouldnt be wary about parking at many other grounds.

So I take it noone knows anywhere decent to park near the ground then?.

jammymutt:
Any of you want to come and tell my 11 year old son, their views on his football team?.

I dont support them he does and yes im excited about going to see them but then I would probably be excited about going to see most premiership teams but wouldnt be wary about parking at many other grounds.

So I take it noone knows anywhere decent to park near the ground then?.

`When I go to anfield I usually park down Walton Breck road, never had any problems there, only 10 min walk from the ground or there are park and ride facillities on the outskirts.

Try liverpoolfc.tv for details of parking

Also being of scouse decent, I resent the fact that you don’t feel safe parking in liverpool, your just has likely to get your car broke into in any major city, anyway all the scallies will be at the match and it’s to far for evertonians to walk :smiley:

Been told theres quite a bigt car park near Goodison with quite secure parking any idea if its good to park there?.

You won’t get a cuppa near Anfield, cos all the mugs are on the pitch and all the cups are at Old Trafford.

MADBAZ:
You won’t get a cuppa near Anfield, cos all the mugs are on the pitch and all the cups are at Old Trafford.

The old one’s are always the best… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

altitude:

MADBAZ:

The old one’s are always the best… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

yeah, funny how the manc scum can’t make jokes up for them selves

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

altitude:

MADBAZ:

Couldn’t agree more… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

altitude:

MADBAZ:

Funny how I’m not anything remotely connected to manc, quite the opposite. You gotta admit Benitez has made a few dodgy decisions this season.

BTW eveytime my team have met United, we’ve won :sunglasses: , Liverpool can’t boast that. Clicky

jammymutt:
Been told theres quite a bigt car park near Goodison with quite secure parking any idea if its good to park there?.

I think that’s the one I used a few years ago when I was up there to see Everton. Didn’t have any problems.

I LIVE 10 MINS WALK FROM FOOTBALL GROUND :smiley: IF YOU WANT TO YOU CAN PARK YOUR CAR ON MY DRIVE WERE IT WILL BE SAFE. YOU CAN PM ME AS I DONT WANT TO GIVE MY PHONE NUMBER OUT.

icky:
…IF YOU WANT TO YOU CAN PARK YOUR CAR ON MY DRIVE WERE IT WILL BE SAFE. YOU CAN PM ME AS I DONT WANT TO GIVE MY PHONE NUMBER OUT.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Aah…that old chestnut!!! :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink:

Last time we drove we parked up in a school off Queens Drive, had to pay but the car was right enough when we got back even though we had away team gear showing.
If were on the pop we have a few jars in Maghull and make our way from there.

bullitt:

icky:
…IF YOU WANT TO YOU CAN PARK YOUR CAR ON MY DRIVE WERE IT WILL BE SAFE. YOU CAN PM ME AS I DONT WANT TO GIVE MY PHONE NUMBER OUT.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Aah…that old chestnut!!! :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink:

i dont get you post :astonished: a feller trucker asking for help and i offer a safe place for them to park. is this not what this site is for :question: :question: to help with whatever drivers need :question: no wonder the industry is like it is :imp: :imp: :imp:

icky:
…i dont get you post :astonished: a feller trucker asking for help and i offer a safe place for them to park. is this not what this site is for :question: :question: to help with whatever drivers need :question: no wonder the industry is like it is :imp: :imp: :imp:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

And there was me thinking you scousers were famous for your sense of humour!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Thanks Icky you have a pm.