Wayfair

Anyone know if this,presumably yank ‘furnishings provider’ has a UK branch? The pay must be good seeing as pillows and throws are going for $18.000 a pop :open_mouth: ?
Helen Degenerate’s a fan apparently and Tom Hanks.Not seen anything on Indeed or anywhere else. :confused:

Online and RDC is in Magna park Lutterworth

manalishi:
Anyone know if this,presumably yank ‘furnishings provider’ has a UK branch? The pay must be good seeing as pillows and throws are going for $18.000 a pop :open_mouth: ?
Helen Degenerate’s a fan apparently and Tom Hanks.Not seen anything on Indeed or anywhere else. :confused:

I offer my services as a gigolo at £3,000 an hour.
Does that mean “I`m one hell of a stud” and pay big tips?

Or unemployed?

manalishi:

Who in their right mind would contemplate paying such ridiculous sums for bedding?

Dipster:

manalishi:

Who in their right mind would contemplate paying such ridiculous sums for bedding?

Not the kind you would want to hang out with i’d wager.Youtube-(Weekend Warrior)Interesting reading. :open_mouth:

Dipster:

manalishi:

Dipster, I thought you were replying to Frangais’ post directly above your retort. :laughing:

“I offer my services as a gigolo at £3,000 an hour.
Does that mean “I`m one hell of a stud” and pay big tips?”