Morrisons Wakey (frozen)

Got here at 11.30 for an 11.30 booking, still sat waiting to tip (16.22). They claim they have no staff! My gaffer has just been on the blower asking me what the problem is, when I replied “you are” he asked me what I meant. So I told him that if we and the other big players worried less about undercutting each others rates and more about making money then I wouldn’t be in this predicament

I said that if the big players got together and said that they were going to charge these RDC’s £100 per hour demurrage then this problem would simply vanish. I’ll not hold my breath on this one.

AHHH that age old if only truckers, hauliers etc. could stick together thread.

if you get it best of luck.

Don’t worry drive,we will have you tipped by Tuesday :smiley:

Green light. 5 hours 40 minutes for 26 pallets. Way to go fellas.

always someone showing off when they get the quick tip at an rdc :open_mouth:

Just got to get it checked. now

senior50:
Just got to get it checked. now

That will be another 2 hours then the lazy work shy tossers!!

They weren’t given that option. We’re paper free at our place, we hand the notes to them and they sign our I pad (received unchecked in this case). The ones that refuse to sign we just write on the pad to that effect. I always take a pic of them and in the case of Iceland Swindon I write “sour faced gnome refused to sign”, she loves it when I take her pic! :smiley:

So will you get home tonite then Moaster ? Or is it a night out in Wakey ?!
Jim

JFC999:
So will you get home tonite then Moaster ? Or is it a night out in Wakey ?!
Jim

Home now Jim, dropped trailer at Newark and bobtail back to Easton. 8.30 finish and weekend off. Let the Budweiser begin! :smiley: :smiley:

It must be a supermarket thing,I arrived at shop at 20.30( booking time ) to be told they’ve no staff and no room too tip me,shift change at 22.00 and there short of staff on nights ,eventually get a lad too tip me,but he’s no gloves ,frozen fingers :unamused: ,eventually tipped at midnight ,45 cages off,dollies/rubbish on .
Then when I get back planner says you’ve dragged that one out :unamused: :unamused: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: as if

All the nice English beers in Lincolnshire and you sup some American wee wee !
Enjoy
Jim

JFC999:
Enjoy
Jim

^^^ :unamused:

the maoster:
We’re paper free at our place, we hand the notes to them

Pound notes, love notes, & delivery notes, they all come printed on paper

the maoster:
Green light. 5 hours 40 minutes for 26 pallets. Way to go fellas.

At least you had time for lunch and dinner in the canteen, with a snooze on the bunk in between.

JFC999:
Enjoy
Jim

A few pints of Batemans will have you running for the back door around 5am :laughing: :laughing: