HARVEYS

Hi all just enquiring if anyone knows what its like to work for harveys furniture store in westbrook, warrington. ie hours start, number of drops.
just seen a job advertised on jobs direct for class 2 driver 48 hour week tues-sat multidrop £19380 per annum.
Gettin sick my current job lol :smiley:

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR REPLYS

Hi. I have done quite a lot for Bensons beds - the companies are related. This has been out of the Tewkesbury RDC. I would say IF you assume like for like then steer clear. Here are my reasons. Tewkesbury have had for quite some time had a recruitment problem which has in the last few months been exasperated by the drivers being offered a £4k pay cut undeer revised working conditions. I have first hand knowledge, that at least four of the FT Bensons drivers have handed their notice in and are either working or about to start with D.A.D. I would also advise that some of the vehicles are/ were in a shocking state, the drivers take NO pride and until recently it appeared neither did the management. The have started to rectify things, but I have turned up and driven vehicles with things growing in them, Alarm systems deactivated, and other worrying things.
As a stop gap then the choice is yours. If it were me… Dont!!!
ps. Im An agency driver if you wondered…

thanks for reply dont think im gonna bother applying any way, was just wondering if they were any good. This is the second time this job has been advertised recently just before christmas cant see it having very good job security thanks any way :slight_smile: