UN-pretentious YouTube

I recommend to everyone with any interest in motorcycles and/or engineering the excellent Allen Millyard.
Laid back presentation, no stupid music or hype, but full of genuinely interesting stuff.
Just to stress, I’m not being sarky or anything.
I’m sure we’ll all have differring favourites between V10 Viper bikes, replica Hondas, and V twin Velocettes, and, and,…
But they are all brilliant.
Excellent engineering and craftsmanship combined with an excellent presentation.
Any of you now feel your furlough was wasted time? [emoji3]

Very much agree with you there, the man is next level genius and epitome of men in sheds.

Those downhill bikes he built for his son are decades ahead of established manufacturing who have huge R&D budgets. Allen is like, “just knocked this up in the shed over the weekend” sort of humble.

I think he lives a few miles from me, I once saw the flying millyard go past as I was waiting to pull out of Tesco car park.

I would be like a bumbling fan boy if I bumped into him in person.

Thanks, just watched his 6 cylinder Kawasaki, great sound even with poorly set-up carbs.
It’s amazing what people knock up out the back of their garden sheds.

muckles:
Thanks, just watched his 6 cylinder Kawasaki, great sound even with poorly set-up carbs.
It’s amazing what people knock up out the back of their garden sheds.

It was that Z900 (and a half) that I first saw. As you say amazing stuff.

So with building awesome stuff and filming it for YouTube in mind, anyone else following the Project Binky ,well err, project?

AndieHyde:
So with building awesome stuff and filming it for YouTube in mind, anyone else following the Project Binky ,well err, project?

I haven`t been, but thanks, looks interesting too.
And carbs sorted on Kwakker now, posted yesterday:
youtube.com/watch?v=9-wZFNanA0M