Moaster, would you?

Awesome, even more awesome, it’s a Yank.
youtu.be/WvIq1ABkYmg?si=dc6QcrvXdrbU-QJ-
I reckon you’d give it a crack, but I wouldn’t want to embarrass myself.

I’d be all over that like a tramp on a dropped sandwich! Thanks for sharing SDU.

Czysz has always been the King of thinking outside of the box. I’d love to see how the counter rotating cranks feel. As Jeremy McWilliams says it must change direction like flicking a switch.

The bit that most grabbed my attention though was the front suspension! The ability to brake later and far deeper into a corner has massive implications. It’s only the tyre technology that would limit just how late and how long you could hang onto the brake before you were visiting the kitty litter :smiley:

Overall I’d love a go, but with one major caveat; I’d need to do an awful lot of short circuit laps in order to fully understand and more importantly trust the bike before hitting for example the TT course.

It’s a “hell yeah” from me.

Thought you would, mate. Second gear would see me out I reckon. I’d never heard of Czysz, thought the Yanks could only do Hardly Ridable tractors.
I’m more into tourers, so I’ll stick with my 'Wing.

I don’t personally bother with loud pipes on road bikes but just the sound alone of that going by the pit wall was glorious.

One time at donny ended up sharing a garage with a couple of Hailwood era Hondas, loudest bikes I have ever been next to!

I’ve heard it said that Maoster will ride anything. :wink: :laughing:

robroy:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I’m not going there. You hang around with him, take that however you will. :stuck_out_tongue:

robroy:

Yup, enough pints of Landlords Armpit and I may even take you for a fast lap! :smiley:

njl:
I don’t personally bother with loud pipes on road bikes but just the sound alone of that going by the pit wall was glorious.

One time at donny ended up sharing a garage with a couple of Hailwood era Hondas, loudest bikes I have ever been next to!

An excuse to show the Millyard RC374 replica again?
youtube.com/watch?v=E5D3e-NMkCQ
Start up at 13min30.

the maoster:

robroy:

Yup, enough pints of Landlords Armpit and I may even take you for a fast lap! :smiley:

Ok, so we’re back to bikes then. :smiley:
Nah,.I dont doubt your expertise or ability for one minute mate, but there is no way in hell I’d get on the back of a bike with you. :smiley:

Oh the innuendo. :laughing:

Star down under.:
Oh the innuendo. :laughing:

Just your mind mate. :laughing: