Human behavior in quarantine

Has anyone else noticed this , or is just me being a boring old you know what ? The Government and the NHS has told us not to attend hospitals and Doctors for obvious reasons , but I see countless amounts of cyclists , from solo riders to families with children not wearing a helmet on their heads .
My point being , if they fall off or are hit off , that is potentially 12 people they are in close contact with from their accident until seen by ambulance staff / paramedics / police / air ambulance / doctors /consultants / nurses / ICU staff and porters to deal with their head injuries .

Sorry to bring this up , but so many lorry drivers opting not to wear their seat belts , their hiviz while driving makes it more obvious , car and van drivers are just as bad with no seat belts , it really does hurt when you hit the windscreen with your head .

While on your daily exercise , listen out for all the DIY home experts drilling , sawing , hammering , risking injuries and a trip to A & E , eye injuries have increased since quarantine started .

I have seen home owners on their roofs with no harness , fixing their tiles , blokes stood on top of dodgy looking ladders or stood on top of their porches painting .

despite what some cabbage in halfords will tell you then theres no law regarding those activities.

i personally think that cyclists should be banned from any public road 24/7 as a matter of course as they serve no purpose other than to hinder other road users,but apart from that,then what would you recommend people should do when theyre off work.
even couch potatoes would need to go to the shop for beer.