What motor do you drive 2020

I drive a Honda 110cc scooter.

It ■■■■■ to drive especially with the recent weather but it is cheap.

Well, that tells you all you need to know about moped scooterists…

I still have me little Honda Jazz, never let me down in the eight years I have owned it. not a great lover of cars, they are just things to get about in. I will be on a motorcycle in the summer, not sure what yet but I retire finally in 7 weeks :slight_smile:

A MK5 Ford Mondeo 180 ST-Line and I love it

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Suzuki bandit 650,and it has to be real bad weather not to use it,motorcycles are there to be ridden not sunny Sunday toys in my opinion.
Also got a very old vw Passat as a family hack that I occasionally use for work when I have a lot of stuff to take to the truck otherwise I’m a true biker…

Don’t own a motor bike, but I drive this (Mercedes C Coupe).

yorkshire terrier:
Suzuki bandit 650,and it has to be real bad weather not to use it,motorcycles are there to be ridden not sunny Sunday toys in my opinion.
Also got a very old vw Passat as a family hack that I occasionally use for work when I have a lot of stuff to take to the truck otherwise I’m a true biker…

You trying to suggest I’m not :grimacing:

2009 Focus style 1.6 petrol estate

2020 transporter kombi

I had a 5 year spell of motorcycling with 2 ZX9r’s and 2 R1’s which I rode in all weathers all year round.
I got that out of my system and went back to my first love…cars!
After I had my E36 ///M3 Evo stolen I bought a 2006 E92 330d as a stop gap until finding another M3 but 3 years on still got the E92 because it’s brilliant. Mapped to around 300bhp and 600nm of torque and still does 40+ mpg despite just passing 150,000 miles.
With that much torque and a quaiffe LSD it’s very ‘entertaining’ in the wet [emoji23]

RIP’s [emoji17]

Geoffo:

Bit close to the garage door drive! [emoji33]

I’ve got a 15 year old Vectra 3.2 V6 gsi I’ve owned since new with 130k on the clock, bit of a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Still goes like stink and upsets the Audi and Bimmer new boys when you smoke them, which I only do very rarely nowadays. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Silver_Surfer:

Geoffo:

Bit close to the garage door drive! [emoji33]

I’ve got a 15 year old Vectra 3.2 V6 gsi I’ve owned since new with 130k on the clock, bit of a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Still goes like stink and upsets the Audi and Bimmer new boys when you smoke them, which I only do very rarely nowadays. [emoji23]

Still got about 10cms between car & garage door. Just enough space to open the boot.
Btw, love them old Vectras.

Brand new Ford Focus Titanium. 1.0 litre eco boost turbo. Love it.

Not ridden a road bike for years since it dawned on me that I’m immature and not to be trusted on two wheels. Still got a couple of race bikes gathering dust in the back of my shed, but now I confine myself to doing the thirty mile round trip to work and back once a week in my hairdressers hooligan machine…

EC4ED389-3925-4BEF-93EA-66E1684CC3C1.JPG

Maoster is that a V or straight 6, does the SLK suffer from engine wiring loom degradation that was an (££££) issue in facelift E class W124 and some others fitted with the straight 6?

Being in such illustrious company here, no way am i admitting what old motors i drive :blush:

V6 Juddian. I actually sold my CLK 320 to a work colleague and kept the SLK. Sometimes I think I sold the wrong one tbh as the CLK was much more comfortable and befitting a man of my advanced years! :smiley: :smiley:

Absolutely no problems with it except for a little tinworm on the leading edge of the bonnet and moisture in the n/s headlamp. As I said though I rarely do more than 40 miles a week in it so I guess I’m gonna get fewer problems.

Edit to add; it’s an 02 plate with 60k miles on it so it hardly qualifies as new, but I bought it really cheap as I refuse to go into debt for a car that sits in the car park all week.

Juddian:
Maoster is that a V or straight 6, does the SLK suffer from engine wiring loom degradation that was an (££££) issue in facelift E class W124 and some others fitted with the straight 6?

Being in such illustrious company here, no way am i admitting what old motors i drive :blush:

I am going to say M112 E32 engine.

My own Benz has the E37 version, an absolute ripper of a motor.

Series 1 Discovery V8, heavily breathed on including chip, and running on LPG, a 2007 Renault Kangoo puddle jumper, great for herself’s wheelchair and the dog. I bought the Kangoo 15 months ago with a rattly camshaft for £300, intending to use it while the Disco was being breathed on, but its still going well, and is so cheap to run that I have been known to forget to put diesel in it! :blush:

the maoster:
Edit to add; it’s an 02 plate with 60k miles on it so it hardly qualifies as new, but I bought it really cheap as I refuse to go into debt for a car that sits in the car park all week.

Yep, i refuse to go into debt, period, family hail from Cheshire and Co-Clare, no Scottish or Yorkshire influence that i’m aware of :smiling_imp:

Glad its the V6, i could write a bloody book on the inline 6 issues :imp:

the maoster:
V6 Juddian. I actually sold my CLK 320 to a work colleague and kept the SLK. Sometimes I think I sold the wrong one tbh as the CLK was much more comfortable and befitting a man of my advanced years! :smiley: :smiley:

Absolutely no problems with it except for a little tinworm on the leading edge of the bonnet and moisture in the n/s headlamp. As I said though I rarely do more than 40 miles a week in it so I guess I’m gonna get fewer problems.

I feel your pain, we chopped in our CLK 350 in last year for a new A Class
As it’s the Mrs. daily she felt the need for some extra help with the parking sensors and all the gizmos.
Although I quite like the A, the CLK was pure driving pleasure.

I will stick out my ML for a few more years yet.