Greta Thungburgh

Franglais:

albion:

toonsy:
Doesn’t bother me. She has an opinion like everyone else. I can choose to take notice of it or leave it.

Do find it funny though how theres people obsessed with ripping a child apart when it’s just as easy to not give it any attention of you so desire?

In principle I agree, but she is being listened to by world leaders that then shape policy which affects you.

As far as I know, world leaders aren’t listening to Toonsy and shaping policy round your words of wisdom. More fool them obvs :laughing:

The trouble being that world leaders arent listening to the vast majority of scientists who are talking about climate change. They listen to the public, who are unduly influenced by "news" sites, that peddle fake news and are funded by big business among others. It shouldnt be that we need a young girl to grab the headlines, but that is where we are.
Speaking with a calm rational voice, doesn`t do it.

I remember an Observer feature years ago featuring a certain David de Rothschild embarking on a sea- voyage,atop a vessel made from plastic bottles to ‘highlight the oceanic plastic plague’ yeah?
a scion of the planets biggest financial war-engineering,resources exploiting satanic entities of all time,all moisty eyed and effulgent with crass statistics on how we must all change our ways.The Rothies jumping on the conservation bandwagon ffs,only way to beat the opposition is to control it and they sure know about that :smiling_imp: probably got Greenpeace in their back pocket too i suspect.