The minefield that is Political Correctness

It snowed last night.
0800; Made a snowman.
0810; Feminist walked past and said why no snow woman.
0815; Made a snow woman.
0817; Feminist complained about the voluptuous chest and objectifying women.
0820; Transgender man/woman/person walked up and enquires why no snow person with detachable parts.
0825; Vegan neighbour complains about carrot nose because vegetables are food not decoration.
0828; Muslim neighbour complains that snow woman is not wearing a burka.
0840; Police arrived and said that someone had been offended.
0842; Feminist neighbour complained that snow woman’s broomstick should be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.
0845; Council Equality Officer arrived threatening to evict me.
0850; TV news crew from Channel 4 arrive and asked if I knew the difference between snowmen and snow women.I replied snowballs.Now I’m
accused of sexism.
0900; On Channel 4 news I’m reported as a suspected terrorist racist homophobic sensibility offender taking advantage of bad weather.
0920; Far left protestors,offended by everything,march down my street calling for me to be beheaded.

Mods ban this terrible man immediately we don’t want his kind here.

Edit
Oh ■■■■ did I just assume someone’s gender Identify?!!!
Ban me as well.

It’s all down to gender fluidity darling.

Gidders:
It snowed last night.
0800; Made a snowman.
0810; Feminist walked past and said why no snow woman.
0815; Made a snow woman.
0817; Feminist complained about the voluptuous chest and objectifying women.
0820; Transgender man/woman/person walked up and enquires why no snow person with detachable parts.
0825; Vegan neighbour complains about carrot nose because vegetables are food not decoration.
0828; Muslim neighbour complains that snow woman is not wearing a burka.
0840; Police arrived and said that someone had been offended.
0842; Feminist neighbour complained that snow woman’s broomstick should be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.
0845; Council Equality Officer arrived threatening to evict me.
0850; TV news crew from Channel 4 arrive and asked if I knew the difference between snowmen and snow women.I replied snowballs.Now I’m
accused of sexism.
0900; On Channel 4 news I’m reported as a suspected terrorist racist homophobic sensibility offender taking advantage of bad weather.
0920; Far left protestors,offended by everything,march down my street calling for me to be beheaded.

Great post…just shows the problems in UK society today…bloody liberals :smiling_imp:

Lefties never do see the irony of not tolerating intolerance :unamused:

I hope that you weren’t foolish enough to make a snow person that was WHITE. Then it would really kick off.

Had to fill in a form online the other day on a go government website ,in the gender selection drop down part there were 3 options

•Male
•Female
•I don’t indentify with either of the above

At this point I decided I’d like to world to stop because I want to get off!!!

I remember a Government dept. that sent out a memo regarding racism and that if you witnessed it you should report it. This was later amended to if you perceived something that was racist.

This just meant that if it wasn’t racist you could always pretend it was.

waddy640:
I remember a Government dept. that sent out a memo regarding racism and that if you witnessed it you should report it. This was later amended to if you perceived something that was racist.

This just meant that if it wasn’t racist you could always pretend it was.

Interesting…
As drivers asked to sit on old plastic chairs in RDCs, as we are separated from office workers by glass windows, we may get the perception we are regarded as 2nd class.
As there is no concrete evidence, no name calling etc, we are not witnesses to being 2nd class.
Are we making up the way some treat us?

If nothing else, “Political Correctness” hampers people from acting not just in a civilized manner, but a safe manner too.
If you’ve got a choice between two sides, one of which you’ll ■■■■ off, then choose to ■■■■ off the side that does the least harm to everyone, including yourself. DON’T try to solve two or more mutually-exclusive other people’s problems at once - or you’ll fall into that old pitfall of “pleasing no one”.

NO Political Correctness.jpg

Strap 'em all to chairs and make 'em watch Blazing Saddles - twice. :open_mouth:

I think Mel (Brookes) must have pretty much covered all of the non PC topics in this very funny film - no stone unturned.

And I don’t remember anybody getting upset over it at all - it was seen for what it was - a parody :smiley: :smiley:

Of course it couldn’t possibly made today - kinda sad really.

there is only 1 major difference between a snowman and a snow woman…snowballs :wink:

dieseldog999:
there is only 1 major difference between a snowman and a snow woman…snowballs :wink:

Keep up at the back :unamused:

0850; TV news crew from Channel 4 arrive and asked if I knew the difference between snowmen and snow women.I replied snowballs.

RIPPER:

dieseldog999:

0850; TV news crew from Channel 4 arrive and asked if I knew the difference between snowmen and snow women.I replied snowballs.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
oops… :blush:
there would be the best 2 snowman links i can think of anyway…

youtube.com/watch?v=z7rVVugq6sQ

youtube.com/watch?v=9wMs5bUkjO0

dieseldog999:

RIPPER:

dieseldog999:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
oops… :blush:
there would be the best 2 snowman links i can think of anyway…

youtube.com/watch?v=z7rVVugq6sQ

youtube.com/watch?v=9wMs5bUkjO0

More of a Christmas theme but there is a snowman present. :slight_smile:
youtube.com/watch?v=_JUB3y1H_tw

Was the snowman made out of snowflakes?

Crossroads:

Snow idea.

Crossroads:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i wouldt now abut the snowman,but its snowjoke the amount of snowflakes in here… :unamused:

dieseldog999:

We’ve got a third gender now. The “SnowFLAKE” that are all ■■■■ and no balls - even the women.