Drivers reunion at the O2 Arena London

I booked the venue and the event is now fully sold out for 24/12/17.
60,000 drivers to attend "The ones that missed the Herald by two minutes " Free beer and wine and the Wurzels will be live on stage at 22.45 .

Next years event in the pipeline is " I was on the balcony " .
Lady Ga Go for it booked to sing in the ■■■■.
Carryfast booked for a six hour charity speech on the subjects of European history and the demise of British Leyland down tools, walk out on strike mentality.

Then at 03.00 am UK Tramp will do a lecture on fixing fridges but the promoter is having trouble with this unless I get the strippers in from Spearmint Rhino .

:smiley: :smiley:

I aint going unless it’s Joe is there as well as dozy you slipped up not booking them

toby1234abc:
Lady Ga Go for it booked to sing in the ■■■■.

You sure the song aint ‘In the mood’ … :slight_smile:

I wasn’t near the ferry but I was one of the many that helped to try and put out the fire in the Mont Blanc tunnel -can I come please?

I’m in too as my claim to fame is that I narrowly escaped being on the 84th floor of the WTC on that fateful morning of 9/11. If only I’d done better at school I could very well have been a banker instead of a lorry driver and possibly could’ve been working there that day.

Every morning I wake up, fall to my knees and thank God that he saw fit to have me doing multi drop around the north east on that very day. Things could’ve been so different.

Wheres me ■■■■■ invite, i missed the herald cos i gave my place to a fellow driver and his son…looks like i missed the Wurzels…what a great comedy band eh tobes…always next year i suppose. same venue for us southern softies…whats the band line up…can we also have Bullies promoter.

There may be a possibility of a week long lecture by Fast Carry , a well renowned European history expert that has never driven a lorry .
Tickets aren’t cheap at £500 each.
The council have agreed to allow camping outside the arena.
Free finger buffet provided kindly by Mrs Dipper.
Music for the event by an up and.coming band called " Only a proper driver can drive an Eaton twin splitter “.
Second guest lecturer will be Phil Limey.
Titled " How not to get caught, how not stash gear in your cab .”
Followed by " Life behind bars, an inmates story ."

johnph:
I aint going unless it’s Joe is there as well as dozy you slipped up not booking them

Sir, may I congratulate you on building such an excellent working knowledge of this sites resident trolls in the very short space of time between you joining the site and writing that post.

2 hours and 22 minutes later and you’ve got the whole forum worked out. Must be some kind of record wouldn’t you think?

Tgtrucker:

johnph:

Sir, may I congratulate you on building such an excellent working knowledge of this sites resident trolls in the very short space of time between you joining the site and writing that post.

2 hours and 22 minutes later and you’ve got the whole forum worked out. Must be some kind of record wouldn’t you think?

A fact that hasn’t gone unnoticed by others too. :wink: