A docu on tony blair the elite's would rather you didn't see

Search out for yourselves a documentary, finally published last year, called ‘‘The Killing$ of Tony Blair’’

It was made (with the help of others obviously) and is presented by George Galloway, and features comments on film by various people who you really wouldn’t have expected to take part.
It tracks his career in politics from when he first burst onto the scene, and is right up to date, be warned you will be seeing a lot of blair, and learning, if you don’t already know, just what this man has been up to as well as covering his most foul years as Bush’s poodle…side note, i sincerely hope we arn’t becoming Americas poodle again as they seek regime changes again, in Syria (to start), despite Trumps campaign promises to the complete opposite :imp:

It was crowd funded to some extent (i contributed too) and i believe Galloway had to sell his house to make it happen too, whether you like or detest Galloway is irrelevant, if he hadn’t made this i doubt it ever would have been made and it needed making.

I urge you to seek it out and watch it, it’s not available on youtube, but i have no doubt you resourceful lot will soon find it online :wink:

Warning, after watching it, roughly 1hr 20mins, both wifey and i felt quite unclean (too much blair) so suggest a glass of your favourite tipple topped up frequently should be at hand and have a shower afterwards, you’ll need, oh and don’t keep a half brick convenient or you might need a new telly too :open_mouth:

Blair did more damage to this country in ten years than every other politician in world history combined. And that includes Hitler during the blitz :imp:

Spoke to a ex squaddie last night.

He said someone’s pushing ahead to get him done for war crimes and said you’d be hard to find any soldier who agreed with going into Iraq/Afghanistan.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

OVLOV JAY:
Blair did more damage to this country in ten years than every other politician in world history combined. And that includes Hitler during the blitz :imp:

×1 to This ^ :imp:

To be fair the Labour Party has a habit of lurching from one no hoper to the next whether it’s Callaghan or Foot or being side tracked by people like Jenkins and now to whatever degree Corbyn.While pushing people like Benn,Heffer and Shore into the wilderness.In the case of Blair the Labour Party and the electorate predictably got what it deserved.

All of which pales into insignificance compared to where we stand now.With Boris trying to pick a fight with Russia.All based on support of the despotic Saudi regime and Erdogan’s liking for anti Assad pro Saudi Wahabbist nutters and their probably false flag operations as part of that.With both Putin and Trump unbelievably not realising that they are both being played off against each other by Iran and Saudi respectively.

I watched this a couple of days ago when I saw you post about it on another tread.

How he hasn’t been done for war crimes is beyond me, though looking at the above comment hopefully that will be put right soon.

As said you don’t expect some of the contributions you see

kcrussell25:
I watched this a couple of days ago when I saw you post about it on another tread.

How he hasn’t been done for war crimes is beyond me, though looking at the above comment hopefully that will be put right soon.

The most surprising were the ambassadors from those middle eastern countries, and the un weapons inspectors. Time and time again his behaviour was described as breaking international law. The man was a megalomaniac who held anyone opposing him in contempt. Funny how 20 years on he’s never taken legal action (despite being married to a barrister) on anyone who’s exposed him. Seems there’s more fire than smoke! And his sister-in-law went up in my estimation :laughing:

kcrussell25:

Those that get done for war crimes aren’t the likes of Blair, they’re the minions thrown to the wolves to satisfy protesters and protect the rich and powerful or those on the wrong side of regime change. :imp:

Juddian:
It was crowd funded to some extent (i contributed too) and i believe Galloway had to sell his house to make it happen too, whether you like or detest Galloway is irrelevant, if he hadn’t made this i doubt it ever would have been made and it needed making.

Despite some of his more dubious associations and media stunts, Galloway is worth listening to, whether on war in Iraq, or the EU, he’s been a constant thorn in the side of the establishment.
it’s worth remembering that the media outlets that have tried to destroy him are the very organisations run by rich powerful people who are part of the same establishment that’s promoted war and globalisation for their own benefit and not for our benefit.

Thanks for the valuable and interesting comments, the video needs to be seen for as many people as possible.

I don’t want him to be prosecuted, he’s much more valuable as a metaphorical walking pale of pure poison by carrying on doing what he does, far better for him to be seen than become some sort of twisted martyr to his disciples.
Every cause he promotes is tainted by his endorsement to most, it’s so sweet, his clique presumably so far impaled up their own arses that they don’t see what we see, maybe they’re just in it for their share of the loot, maybe if easily imagined horns and spiked tail of an antiChrist actually sprouted would the penny finally drop?

So please you and your lovely wife, carry on as you are, buy more houses fill more bank accounts with your well earned alleged payments from distasteful foreign leader’s people’s loot, roll in it, wrap your self in it, may you live to a ripe old age and enjoy every penny that you’ve earned, boy have you earned it.

We see him, we don’t condemn or ■■■■ him because that is for the God that he presumably sincerely believes in, since he converted to Catholicism and surely that was a genuine conversion, it is for He to judge in the fullness of time, the rest of us can feel about him as we might, personally i feel sorry for him, whatever soul he might have once had is i fear probably lost, it can’t be bought back as far as i know, he appears to me as an empty shell of man.

I feel real contempt for those who fell under the spell, the cosy relationship with Murdoch the Powerful, the bought and paid for media who worshipped, some still do, the very ground he walked on.
Maybe one should be contemptuous of those who elected him, three times i ask you, millions who believed the mainstream media, to whom he is such a hero, but alas they were duped as the people so often are, seduced by image and right on publicity, they replaced him with an equally vacuous presumably principle-less shell in cameron.

One can genuinely feel sorry for Gordon Brown, he wasn’t up to it but that poor sod was left holding the baby and taking the flak when the omnipotent one knew the time was right to bale out, and become peace envoy…peace envoy to the middle east :unamused: …funny old world innit.

All one can hope is that the people with the right to vote learn by their mistakes, all that is portrayed endorsed and hero worshipped is not true real or desirable.

Ah yes, Georgeous George.
I don’t necessarily agree with him on everything, and nor would he me, but i respect the man, our establishment our very country needs people like George, who as Muckles says, is a handy and constant sharp thorn in their sides.
Anyone who hasn’t seen the full 50 mins or so on Youtube of Galloway ripping the Senate Committe a new arse should treat themselves.
here it is, enjoy youtube.com/watch?v=j5u1skEoqLs

Juddian:
Maybe one should be contemptuous of those who elected him, three times i ask you, millions who believed the mainstream media, to whom he is such a hero, but alas they were duped as the people so often are, seduced by image and right on publicity, they replaced him with an equally vacuous presumably principle-less shell in cameron.

All one can hope is that the people with the right to vote learn by their mistakes, all that is portrayed endorsed and hero worshipped is not true real or desirable.

To be fair if Trump and Putin are prepared and able to get away with selling out their respective support at home,to the Saudi/Erdogan and Iranian revolutionary agendas in Syria respectively,then Blair’s naive supporters can probably be forgiven for being fooled. :bulb: IE Blair’s dodgy dossier was probably a much lesser scam,than the one which Trump and Erdogan are now trying to get away with,in the case of a probable false flag stunt,carried out by Erdogan’s proxy sunni nutters on the ground.To set the US on a collision course with Russia.

Unlike Blair,Trump and Putin both not having the excuse of stupidity and all having deliberately set out to con their respective electorates.Blair in the case of Iraq and Putin and now Trump :open_mouth:,in their support of Iranian and Saudi radical Islam respectively while pretending to be at war with it.

gatestoneinstitute.org/9091/ … alth-jihad

Spot on post Juddian

Paid and watched this last week.

Never been so irate in my life. He’s a proper ■■■■ and one of the reasons I’d never vote Labour ever again.

He’s even had a leaked document out where he wanted to dilute the British public with immigrants. All part of his plan.

He needs a bullet to his head.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Just think how different the uk would be if that scandal had ended him after 6 months, instead of being covered up :unamused:

OVLOV JAY:
Just think how different the uk would be if that scandal had ended him after 6 months, instead of being covered up :unamused:

I doubt many things would have changed, it’s the system that’s rotten, Blair was just one manifestation of that.