Have you seen this one?.

youtube.com/watch?v=sPoi5mujaCM

Or this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=lnjEGwhFTmU

Maybe this one,

youtube.com/watch?v=WmnpMXOpaM4

Or this one which is pretty sick.

youtube.com/watch?v=5AiYIhdZcOg

ROFLMAO. Yes seriously. (zb). It’s nothing more than load of Isreali Ministry of Information propoganda videos to justy their indescriminate air strikes in Palestine.

Do you know what’s really sick? Fully bombed up F16’s being used in raids on densely populated unarmed civilian areas.

Still, whilst idiots like you buy the propoganda, Israel can get away with Lebanon and the Gaza strip.

You are aware that the ■■■■’s used similar propoganda methods during WW2 to justify the persecution, ghettoisation, imprisonment and state murder of non arians aren’t you?

edited for personal attack mm

And of course the video posted by the coder is full of facts isnt it?.

Conor:
ROFLMAO.
You are aware that the ■■■■’s used similar propoganda methods during WW2 to justify the persecution, ghettoisation, imprisonment and state murder of non arians aren’t you?

And the propaganda that the extremists are spouting is any better!!
In my eyes it’s worse because it’s being forced down peoples throats who have no freedom of speech because if they speak out then it’s end off you and your family!!

Who are the Nazis now!!

BIG LEBOWSKI:

Conor:
ROFLMAO.

And the propaganda that the extremists are spouting is any better!!
In my eyes it’s worse because it’s being forced down peoples throats who have no freedom of speech because if they speak out then it’s end off you and your family!!

Who are the Nazis now!!

Whats extreme about wanting the Isralis out of your own country?

Can I mention Chechnya (Russia) and Kosovo (Serbia)
Both areas under one state until the extremists came in! They tore it apart wanting their own things through people suffering! Create anarchy and play the race card. You are suffering because of your religion etc!!

BIG LEBOWSKI:
Sorry but…
Stop the war or Tony Blair…
Which one??

One and the same stop Blair and the War

Conor:
ROFLMAO. Yes seriously. (zb). It’s nothing more than load of Isreali Ministry of Information propoganda videos to justy their indescriminate air strikes in Palestine.

Do you know what’s really sick? Fully bombed up F16’s being used in raids on densely populated unarmed civilian areas.

Still, whilst idiots like you buy the propoganda, Israel can get away with Lebanon and the Gaza strip.

edited for personal attack mm

Absolutely correct Well said!!

BIG LEBOWSKI:

Can I mention Chechnya (Russia) and Kosovo (Serbia)
Both areas under one state until the extremists came in! They tore it apart wanting their own things through people suffering! Create anarchy and play the race card. You are suffering because of your religion etc!!

I know enough to know that if the political interest was high enough on Bushes agenda he would have used the internal politics of those countrys to further grow the wealth of the USA…And the puppy dog blair would have been at his side.

THE Foreign policy of Bush is nothing do with saving the planet it is about world ■■■■■■■■■■…

Israel are occupiers of a country that does not belong to them SIMPLE

jammymutt:
Have you seen this one?.

youtube.com/watch?v=sPoi5mujaCM

Or this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=lnjEGwhFTmU

Maybe this one,

youtube.com/watch?v=WmnpMXOpaM4

Or this one which is pretty sick.

youtube.com/watch?v=5AiYIhdZcOg

Don’t Occupy, invade, torture,imprison ,kill women and children.

= CURE PROBLEM

I’m signing off now!
I like a good political debate but it’s leading me away from where I’m going!
I need to concentrate on my training next week!
I came on here for trucking advice etc.

Support Israel - Defy Terrorism?

1948 - Menachin Begin is Palestines most wanted man. Why? because he was a terrorist who killed innocent men, women and children. The Israelis stole Palestine by terrorism and now they keep their state by aggression.

Palestine belongs to the Palestinian people . :smiling_imp:

thecoder0:

So does England belong to the english people?

ralliesport:

thecoder0:

Get a life :unamused:

ralliesport:

thecoder0:

Here try a spot of education…israelipalestinianprocon.org … MAod-38m5w

thecoder0:

ralliesport:

thecoder0:

Get a life :unamused:

No your saying the palestinians have a god given right to the land of palestine yes?

So the english have the same rights as the palestines to their land?