Shock,shock....shock

Just announced, F1 Champ Rosberg…RETIRES…immediately.Any one looking for a good paying job driving round a rather wide almost deserted
one way street quickly apply to Mercedes Benz Now.

Armagedon:
Just announced, F1 Champ Rosberg…RETIRES…immediately.

They had a party for him straight after the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
It was Flintstone themed.

It was an Abu Dhabi do. :laughing:

Armagedon:
Just announced, F1 Champ Rosberg…RETIRES…immediately.Any one looking for a good paying job driving round a rather wide almost deserted
one way street quickly apply to Mercedes Benz Now.

The drivers shortage is really beginning to bite then. :laughing:

I was told by a friend of mine who works in F1, that they’d be quite a few people leaving teams this year because 21 races is taking it’s toll on personal and family life, didn’t think this was what he meant though. :open_mouth:

I might just apply but a couple of questions what mode should I put the tacho on for a pit stop is poa or break. Should I retorque the wheels after 50kms or will they be fine

I can only guess that the voices on the team radio asking Lewis to crack on and stop holding people back belong to a Stobart planner

I hope the suspension’s better than on the Antos artic I was driving today (almost brand new – 66-plate and 4,500km on the clock). It was rock hard and you could feel every bump in the road.

Could be the next stig on Clarkson’s Amazon TG’s phoenix out of the ashes :bulb:

He can’t beat Hamilton. Been trying for 3 years and only won this season because of Hamilton’s engine failures.

Good rates of pay, (correct me if I am wrong) but £30 million per annum. Accommodation provided, lots of good looking women clapping you back into yard, expenses paid, damage accepted, good communication etc etc :laughing: :laughing:

Claretmac:
Good rates of pay, (correct me if I am wrong) but £30 million per annum. Accommodation provided, lots of good looking women clapping you back into yard, expenses paid, damage accepted, good communication etc etc :laughing: :laughing:

Get more than that on Agency and can control the hours I work. :laughing:

Its because of the driver facing cameras that everyone is objecting to or is it the vosa cars sitting at the start of the pit wall so everyone is avoiding going into the pits :laughing:

eagerbeaver:
He can’t beat Hamilton. Been trying for 3 years and only won this season because of Hamilton’s engine failures.

Yeah he knows Hamilton is miles better and will probably never win a title again so a good way to bow out whilst he’s still got plenty of time to spend his millions . I’d apply but unfortunately I’m over 6’ tall so will struggle to get in the car :cry:

id do it but not for the money im ok on £7.50 hour but i would want a new v8 scania racing teamvehicle with a fridge and somwhere to put my peek a boo curtains

What’s the night out money like